sky Blue

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sky Blue....On The Farm


sky Blue...Yesterday at work--I decided to take my patient into town to do some shopping. As we left I noticed a huge burn pile,,burning away and thought nothing of it,,,so we jouneyed on....Found that she really loves going to stores and looking at things. We went into a clothes store and found somecute capri's for me..that she thought would look cute on me,,2 sizes smaller than usually :>) And they fit. So after our shopping we road around looking at homes,,then proceeded to "our" place. Well in our absence,,the brush pile took off. I spotted a Mexican and stopped to ask him if the fire trucks came...Surprise to me he spoke English,,,,not only did the fire trucks come,,,so did the police and encon. Yikes,,,,but all turned out well. Reminded me of when I was younger....myDad every year would have a few beers,,,pour some gas on the back field to clean the brush,,,,then call the fire company to put it out,,,we always had a nice green field after it grew back. This was a yearly event. Today I am off for a few hours,,going to help the posslq,,,clean and wax our boat. Soon it shall be in the water and we can venture around the seas,,,,or river as some call it,,,Happy Trails:>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home