sky Blue

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Am Holiday,,,,Maundy Thursday



Yesterday worked on washing and waxing the boat. I washed the whole boat and waxed 1/2 of it,,,,that is just too much work for me,,,I had to take 1/2 day off as a holiday. I did attempt to do my household technician job,,,but I got out there and thought I would just go on a nice walk with my boss. We walked for a hour,,She is such a cool person. She told me this story,,She was in a upscale goumet food shop in Manhattan. It was crowded, and she noticed this clerk and he looked like he was choking,,, so she yelled some one help him,,,,Every one just looked at her as if she was nuts. So she dropped her bag ran over and started giving him the hymlic maneuver,,,and yelling is there a doctor here,,,finally another clerk said Ms. He is having a asma attack. Lol,,I thought that was so funny,,sounded like some thing I would do. Any how here is picture of the side of the boat I did. I don't know why there is 2 pics side by side,,,your not seeing double I just screwed up. Thank God posslq waxed the rest of the boat,,,I don't think I could have,,,my shoulder is sore,,,my job is just looking cute on the boat,,,that's it. Next year I will be out of town when he gets the boat ready for the water. Nice sunny day here....enjoy your trails ;>)zz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home