sky Blue

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Today was a perfect day



The sky was perfect,,felt like summer. It hit 79 degrees definitely my type of day. Every thing looked so fresh and new. Flowers blooming out all over the place. I spotted this turtle guarding a mail box as I worked. He or she,,,hard to tell,,it did have a long tail if that is any indication onto it's sex. It was not scared as I stopped to take it's picture,,I thought for sure it would have ducked inside it's home. I left it some corn chips as a reward for posing. After work we met with a bunch of my siblings for dinner up in Valatie. There were 11 of us total,,the food was good and the service was good too. The name of the place was Maine Street cafe. Very reasonable in price almost to cheap.On the morrow we venture over to Lenox for his side of the family Easter meal. His aunt is a great cook and really looking forward to that meal,,,need to work out 2 hours before. Actually wish the gym was open in the afternoon,,after the meal,but only 1/2 day. So now on to the rest of my perfect day with some fun on the home front,,,Enjoy-Happy Trails ;>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home