sky Blue

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Reflections of the day

The Easter egg hunt was just for kids,,,Mam you are to old,,Leave those eggs for the children please!! Again same thing heard as last year. But I did find a lot. Actually today went way to fast for me. Never got to the gym this am,,took all morning yaking on the phone,,pressing my clothes and his. And just getting ready. We left the house and headed to store to get flowers for the Aunt, and baskets of goodies for the niece and nephew. We arrived in Lennox at 12pm,,we thought the meal was at 1pm,,,nope 2pm,,,so it was a long day. Cousin Vinney from L.I. was there,,always nice to see him,,,he has excellent taste in wine. He opened a French chardonnay for me,,,and he choice a red wine for him self. By the 3rd glass I was ready for a nap,,but spruced up with a glass of pop,,I needed the caffeine. Dinner was great, seemed like I picked on food all day, if I fast tomorrow I should be ok for the swim suite season. We left there at 4;30 and headed to my sister's for social time and the Great Easter egg hunt,,,I did collect a few plastic eggs,,only to pick them up and put money in them for the kids to find. They had a ball. My sister hid a few lucky eggs with prizes attached to them. It was so nice partaking in it. Last year as we were riding some where I wanted to crash a Easter egg hunt at this gathering I saw and pretends we knew the people but the boyfriend thought it was funny yet he couldn't do it. //Reminds me of this A-1 steak sauce commercial,,,,Where the lady is eating and this guy sits across from her,,,He total devours the steak as she is saying,"why are you doing this? I don't even know you,,,he finishes the steak, gets up and leaves,,,then her husband comes back from calling the sitter and asks her did you eat my steak. It's a funny commercial that you gotta see to appreciate. Soon Desperate house wives are on,,,so gotta run,,,enjoy your trails :>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home