sky Blue

Monday, April 17, 2006

The Long sleep


This is the famous Rip Van Winkle shot of the Catskill mountains. Beginning to see osprey coming around, eagles can be seen here all the time. With the return of the osprey that means herring and strippers and shad are now in the river. My cousin was out at 12am dropping his net. I awoke at 7;30 only to realize I was alone...I must have been in a deep sleep not to have noticed he left,,note on refridge told me he went fishing. Bunch of fishing fools they are to go at 12am/4am. I called him at 8am,,,no answer on his cell,,,Did he fall in? Am I now alone,,single at last. Oh the things to do,,, the places to go- Who will I get to drive his boat. He came back home at 9am,,,so much for the freedom. But I am relieved,,not having to look for some one to drive the boat. Today taking my nieces & nephews on a tour of the Cold storage and the apple process,,,should be fun,,,but now have to call them and let them know we all will be coming there will be 12 total,,,Don't you just love Monday mornings,,,,Enjoy the trails :>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home