sky Blue

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hummm,,,,life

The tour the other day went great!! There was 14 of us,,5 Adults,,( well sorta) ,,and the rest tiny people ranging from 7 to 15 years old. All were great and not meaning to brag, because the are related but they were wonderfull. There really is a lot to getting a apple from the tree to the table. We are still packing last years crop,,,with about 2 more weeks to go. I forget the count but tons were sent out already,,,going to a Walmart, or Shaw's,,or Shoprite,,Pricechopper near you :>),,,And overseas,,,..I use we as if it is mine,,actually it started with my patient that I take care of,,,and for that I am proud. I stay with her at nights also and if she has overnight guest like her niece and husband who i think of as leaches at times I refuse to stay and go home. I make them do the hard stuff. Actually I feel more comfortable alone. Last night her son called and asked "what's for supper?,,,,he was coming and he going to take a napp and go out spraying the orchards at 12am,,,,yikes,,,I need to stay,,,,and some one else in the house,,,,wich means no farting out loud,,,or walking the halls in just my t-shirt and panties...Well that turned out ok,,,gave him left over Easter supper,,,made his lunch for the next day,,,he turned in early. I went to sleep at 11pm,,,remebered to put clothes on before I pranced around during the night. He left by 3am. Roomie at home said,,,"oh your sleeping with the boss overnight. So today when I saw roomie I told him i got a raise...Don't think he caught on thou. Today I took a few extra hours off,,,not that I needed to rest,,lol,,but wanted to hit the gym and spend some time with my sister and family before they headed back to florida. We went into town and did the antique thing. So many cool shops to see. Stopped and had a Latte,,was just cool being together. Then roomie met us and we had Chiness buffet,,,,at the place that the board of health visits,,,,it sucked. But luckily the company made it enjoyable. From there I ventured on to work,,,All went good,,My boss enjoyed another home cooked meal,,,his lunch and breakfast is prepared for the am. He asked what is for supper to morrow,,,told him,,,chicken marsela,,,,do I smell raise? Happy Trails:>)'s...humm,,,on lap top here so can't do spell check,,,so either ignore or not,,,,decission is yours and i really could give a crap,,but again,,,trailshappy jouney on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home