sky Blue

Monday, July 17, 2006

The beginning of the week,,,,and only a few days before Holiday!!!


You ever go to the drive up window at the bank to use the AMT and there is a car in front of you that doesn't know the consept of drive up,,,,they pull far away,,and get out to use it,,,what is up with that?,,,That happens to me at least once a week,,and I am useually pressed for time and I think they are not local,,either on vacation and need money or just plain freakin stupid! This is just one thing that erks me,,grant it ,,it's no big deal,,but you put that together with some one in the express lane at the grociery store where it's 15 items or less and they have 25 and need to write a check,,,or dig in their purse for the exact change....99 cents and want to pay for it in all pennies,,,You want to shoot them or else smack them in the head.....Perhaps I should not have started drinking coffee again. The other night Saturday night to be exact,,,I went to the store with {J},,now he is usual low patience person,,,he was getting coldcuts at the deli,,,the person waiting on him was as slow as molassas,,,I was amazed at how calm he was...would have been a whole different story if he was in the car waiting for me to come out of the store. Well on to a more pleasant thoughts....The party turned out great for his Mom,,,she was really surprized and every one had a great time. {J} cousins were all there and we found out his one cousin was getting a divorce,,,,nice guy,,good looking,,great job...very due-able,,,was telling him about my upcoming cruise,,,{J} told him to go with me he can be my date,,,would have been great to have a fillin,,,but I dout he will come. I took my Mom out of the "home" for a few hours and brought her to the party,,,she loved it,,,broght her home early so I could get back to the party and have fun. We got home about 6pm,,,so it was a long day,,,We were just getting ready to totally chill for the night when my niece called,,,she was boating with her other aunt and they were running out of gas and needed some one at club to fill up...only one around was Uncle {J},,he groaned abit but in the end he was happy to do it,,,he can be a great guy at times...And I was glad to help her,,,she never asks for any favors and she has helped me out a lot with my hair,,,,being a professional hair doctor. Like one sunday morning I decided to color my hair,,,,I hated it,,,I called her up and she opened up her shop just to fix my mess. She's a great person. In a couple of weeks my little sister will be moving back to NY state. I am so happy I can't wait. She will be up in Rome,,,and that is only about 2 hours away,,,so I will get to see her and the kids more. And I am sure they are looking foward to spending more time with thier uncle and fishing. Sure hope my brother in law like his new job and the whole family stays put for a long time. My sister is lucky,,,with 4 kids and 3 at home,,,she doesn't have to work,,,and can stay home---me no kids I gotta work,,,,unless I win the lottery witch I hope is soon,,,,,untill then its "Happy Trails"############################################Check this out!!
http://www.hall4bc04.org/Storm.htm

#############################################################Golf Time
Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a restaurant having dinner.
Woods turns to Wonder and says, "How's the singing career going"?


Stevie Wonder replies, "Not too bad. How's the golf"?
Woods replies, "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that going right now."


Stevie says, "I always find that when my golf swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."
Tiger says, "You play golf"?


Wonder says, "Oh, yes, I've been playing for years."


Woods says, "But you're blind! How can you play golf if you can't see"?


Wonder replies, "I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball toward him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again, I play the ball toward his voice"


"But how do you putt"? asks Woods.


Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground, and I just play the ball toward his voice."


Woods asks, "What's your handicap"?


Stevie says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer."
Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, "We've got to play a round sometime."


Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole."


Woods thinks it over and says, "Okay, I'm for that. When would you like to play"?


Stevie says, "Pick a night."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home