sky Blue

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Many days all in one


This shot is from the back of our island. You can see how close the mainland is. You wouldn't want to swim in this side thou---muck and snapping turtles and "Monsters" I am sure are there. The swamp monster!!! Reminds me of a comic-book I read when I was younger. I used to love to read Archies and scary comic books. Now I rarely even look at the funnies. Now I read suspense books. Or heart warming stories.....Chicken Soup for the Soul. I have a book here,,(at work),,called a cup of Comfort,,,that I read to my patient. She enjoys very short heart warming stories. If it is long she gets lost,,,,part of the demetia. Started this post on Tuesday,,,now it's Thursday.....Time goes by so fast. Yesterday I took her fishing. First time in all of her 95 years. She had a blast. We started out first at the pond closest to the house,,,after half an hour and not one bite,,we decided to try the bigger pond,,,Loaded her and the chairs,,,all the gear. The other pond was so pretty,,,tons of dragon flies dancing on the waters edge. I even saw red ones that I have never seen. I could see the fish,,,,little blue gills. Well she caught a big old cat fish. Was going to use pliers and gently take the hook out of that ugly fishes mouth,,,,,but the line broke and he swam away. Poor critter now has to live with that hook. The down side to fishing. I had to end again this am,,,at work the Thursday lady was coming to relieve me,,,and not one of my favorite people. She starts picking up all my things I have scattered around the house...And putting it on a pile,,,,then telling me how I shouldn't smoke....I pretend to hear what she is saying but I got other thoughts on my mind. As what I have to tell her.....Don't give Patient lunch today ,,,just breakfast. She tends to give her a big breakfast then 2 hours later lunch,,,,I want to try to explain to her again for the numerous time,,,,Pt. is 95 years old,,,,in active,,,and meals should at least be 4 hours away. I would give her a snack in the afternoon,,,,,fruit/yogurt or a piece of cake till supper..But not all people feel the same as I do. Me I don't eat breakfast,,,and it's fruit and diet tea till supper,,,or a healthy peanut butter cup...Or nuts. Today I didn't eat breakfast,,,,lunch was at 1pm. I came home at 11 am from Alyson's and met {J} and his Mom and great niece and nephew. We took them for a boat ride. His Mom took dramine,,,and I think I should have,,,,he let the 2 year old and the 6 year old drive the boat....Around in circles we went. Whip lash came when the 2 year old hit the gas. They actually did pretty good after a while. Next day on the boat is the weekend. Sleeping on it,,,{J} really hates to sleep on it,,,seems to keep him up the waves,,,me I sleep like a baby,,,,looking forward to that....Now it's back to work and yadda yadda from the other lady there now,,,,I will pretend to hear this one,,,but my mind will be on upcoming events. Happy Trails!!!!@@@@Calories burned during sex:It has been known for many years that sex was good exercise, but until now nobody had made a scientific study of the caloric content of different sexual activities. Now after "original and proprietary" research they are proud to present the results.REMOVING HER CLOTHES:With her consent.................................12 CaloriesWithout her consent...........................2,187 CaloriesOPENING HER BRA:With both hands.................................. 8 CaloriesWith one hand....................................12 CaloriesWith your teeth.................................485 CaloriesPUTTING ON A CONDOM:With an erection..................................6 CaloriesWithout an erection...........................3,315 CaloriesPOSITIONS:Missionary.......................................12 Calories69 lying down....................................78 Calories69 standing up..................................812 CaloriesWheelbarrow.....................................216 CaloriesDoggy Style.....................................326 CaloriesItalian chandelier............................2,912 CaloriesORGASMS:Real............................................112 CaloriesFake..........................................1,315 CaloriesPOST ORGASM:Lying in bed hugging.............................18 CaloriesGetting up immediately...........................36 CaloriesExplaining why you got out of bed immediately...816 CaloriesGETTING A SECOND ERECTION: If you are:20-29 years......................................36 Calories30-39 years......................................80 Calories40-49 years.....................................124 Calories50-59 years...................................1,972 Calories60-69 years...................................7,916 Calories70 and over........................Results are still pendingDRESSING AFTERWARDSCalmly...........................................32 CaloriesIn a hurry.......................................98 CaloriesWith her father knocking at the door..........5,218 CaloriesWith your wife knocking at the door..........13,521 CaloriesResults may vary. ######################################

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home