sky Blue

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The ending of the week


Well the week is over for me,,and it has flown by. As all the weeks seem to do. On thursday we went on our boat ride and headed up to what I call "Swallow Island". The home to migrating Sand Swallows that make their summer dwellings in the cliffs of sand. It's a lovely spot to go during the week,,no other boats are usually around and we have the whole spot to our selves. We can swim naked if we want. He never does thou.Closest he comes is swimming in his undies. When it's really hot I like to shed all and swim,,,he calls it weird but I find it fun to fling my bathing suit at him. On our way up to the island about 60 kayakers went by on there trip from Albany to Manhattan. I recieved a instant message about a month or so ago telling me about the trip,,it sounded like such fun but I couldn't do it for 3 reasons....1) J. would not have let me go. 2) couldn't afford to take that much time off 3) I don't think I could kayak for 15 days,,like 10 hours a day,,,whew. I really think the majority of them must have been vegetarians. And I am a meat eater. This bird in this shot was at the Island but he is not one of the sand Swallows...just a cool bird that posed for me. ( J ) was busy scrubbing the boat and waxing it,,,I got very tired watching him,,,offered to help but I think deep down he wanted me to just relax and enjoy the sun. We got back to the dock about 3 and I had to rush and get ready to go back to work,,,,I borrowed his weed eater for work,,to do some clearing around the garden,,,I actually had to sneak it out,,leaving him a note,,,if I break I will replace it....dam wish I never wrote that!! My boss saw me weed eating and said why didn't I get one of the men to do it,,,there is like 30 of them living around the farm but I was capable of doing it my self,,,or I thought. I broke the little trigger thing you hold and now I need to get him a new one. Ugh,,,a 5 minute job cost me $100 or so,,,wich really bites. Witch brings me on today,,,,last night I didn't sleep good. They started spaying at 11pm,,,and at 11:30 the sprayer broke down right out side my pt's window----with the intercome system,,,made it sound like it was in my room. I think I got 4 good hours of sleep. Then today I had the mail job. My boss left me a note----Rule #1,,The PS form 4240 is a legal document and must have clear entries,,,I can not make out when you reported-or left for delivery or returned,,,,Please write carefully!!,,,Here is the story,,,never before is the date printed on that form,,,So I wrote in the date and time I came,,,went out on the route came back and the other carrier Charlie said "oh I'll sign you out,,,"oh what did you do write the date,,,I'll correct it,,,so he put his chicken scratch all over the freakin place and you can't read crap....me being nieve thought he would have done a decent job,,,big mistake there,,,,you think when the boss mentioned it,,he would have said oh i did that by accident,,,nope,,what a Dhead. I am calling her on Monday and explaining. You think he would have said it was his ass that screwed it up,,,,I am a firm believer "You do it You own up to it" Thank you Dr. Phil for those words of wisdom. I actually believe that is a great principle to follow in life...Well now I shall post some jokes and wishes of.....HAPPYTRAIL!!!#################A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland askedthe priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?""Of course. What may I do for you?""Well, I bought an expensive electronic hair dryer that is wellover theCustoms limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is thereanyway youcould carry it through Customs for me? Under your robesperhaps?""I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will notlie.""With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?""From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing todeclare."The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what doyou have to declare from your waist to the floor?""I have a marvelous little instrument designed to be used on awoman, but which is, to date, unused ."Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father." #######A young man goes to buy the best car on the market, abrand new FerrariGT. It is also the most expensive car in the world, andit costs him$500,000. He takes it out for a spin and stops at a redlight.An old man on a Moped, looking about 100 years old,pulls up next to him.The old man looks over at the sleek, shiny car and asks,"What kind ofcar ya' got there, Sonny?"The young man replies, "A Ferrari GTO. It cost half amillion dollars!""That's a lot of money," says the old man. "Why does itcost so much?" Because this car can do up to 320 miles an hour!" hestates proudly. The old moped driver asks, "Mind if I take a lookinside?" "No problem,"replies the owner. So the old man pokes his head in thewindow and looks around.Then, sitting back on his Moped, the old man says,"That's a pretty nice car, all right...but I'll stick with my Moped!"Just then the lightchanges, so the young guy decides to show the old manwhat his car cando. He floors it, and within 30 seconds, the speedometerreads 160 mph.Suddenly, he notices a dot in his rear view mirror. Itseems to begetting closer! He slows down to see what it could beand suddenlyWhoosh! something whips by him going much faster!"What on earth could be going faster than my Ferrari?"the young man asks himself. He floors the accelerator and takes theFerrari up to 250 mph.Then, up ahead of him, he sees that it's the old man onthe Moped!Amazed that the Moped could pass his Ferrari, he givesit more gas andpasses the moped at 275 mph. WHOOOOOOOSHHHHH! He'sfeeling pretty good until he looks in his mirror and sees the old mangaining on him AGAIN!Astounded by the speed of this old guy, he floors thegas pedal and takes the Ferrari all the way up to 320 mph. Not tenseconds later, he sees the Moped bearing down on him again! The Ferrari is flatout, and there'snothing he c an do! Suddenly, the Moped plows into theback of hisFerrari, demolishing the rear end. The young man stopsand jumps out,unbelievably the old man is still alive! He runs up tothe mangled oldman and says, "Oh My God! Is there anything I can do foryou?"The old man whispers..."UNHOOK...MY...SUSPENDERS...FROM...YOUR...SIDEVIEW....MIRROR"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home