sky Blue

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday,,Monday


Yet another shot from the river. This am I have been trying to plan my winter cruise. It is going to be a family outing. My 2 sisters and one brother and inlaws will be going for sure,,,,my little sister Margaret and brother Bobby are unsure of it yet. {J} will not be going,,,,if it was in November he might. But this is a January cruise and with our old house some one needs to be home to make sure the water doesn't freeze and the side walks are clear. We probably could have gotten someone to house sit,,,but our dog only likes {J} Mother,,,and she will be in her winter home by then in Arizona. I will miss him,,And bring him back something nice,,other than just me. He is worried already that I will do something foolish,,,or get raped and thrown over board...He forgets my 2 brother in laws are like Detectives with guns,,,and I carry a pretty mean punch. I went on a cruise before,,when I was just 24 and nothing bad happened to me,,,and then it was just me and my sister Anna. Its going to be great,,We are all getting older and who knows if we will never beable to do this again,,,,,The last trip we took together as a family was when my Dad was alive ,,,and he was very sick and dying of cancer. We went up to Salisberry beach area,,,hunted for a hotel that was half way decent, and all went out fishing together, that was fun. My sister Milly didn't want to go on the boat so she went exporing to a beach and found Salisberry Beach State park. We as in {J} and I go there every year. In 2 weeks we will be there with my brother Bobby and wife and nephews. Also my Uncle and Aunt shall be there. My Aunt is getting older and sick and didn't think she would go this year but they are. She lost her sight to diabetes a few years ago and is depressed and sleeps alot,,,so the change in pace might do her good. I am sitting here daydreaming and really need to think about going to work,,,Monday's are open day for me and I being boss can go any time,,,they are use to me coming at 2 or 3pm. Next day home for the night might be Saturday,,,unless my pt. gets over night coming...so its a long hall of a week....The breaks I get help make it go by quick. Next Sunday day off already is booked. {J} is having a big surprize party for his Mother's 75th birthday,,,,It will be a big surprize since she had it in April,,,it will be great,,,For Now,,,HAPPY TRAILS!!!And now on to the jokes###########################################These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line:~Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss, butI only slept with you, because I was pissed~I thought that I could love no otherUntil, that is, I met your brother~Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty And so is your head.~Of loving beauty you float with graceIf only you could hide your face~Kind, intelligent, loving and hotThis describes everything you are not~I want to feel your sweet embraceBut don't take that paper bag off of your face~I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-Damn, I'm good at telling lies!~My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you screwed up my life~I see your face when I am dreamingThat's why I always wake up screaming~My love you take my breath awayWhat have you stepped in to smell this way?My feelings for you no words can tellExcept for maybe "go to hell"~What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka, one part lime##############################Q. Why are Democrats better in bed?A. You've never heard of getting a good piece of elephant, have you?#######Why does the bride always wear white?Because it is good for the dishwasher to match the stove and refrigerator.. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks,it was called witchcraft ... Today, it's called golf.@@@@@@@@@@@@@There were three old ladies sitting on a park bench having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached from across the park. The flasher stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat.The first lady immediately had a stroke.Then the second lady also had a stroke.But the third lady - being older and more feeble - couldn't reach that far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home