sky Blue

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The middle of the week


Again,,times flies. I should be finishing packing for the trip but I always wait for the last minute to every thing then run around like a mad women getting it all done. And I always over pack,,,so far I have 15 different shirts,,,2 skorts,,2 clam diggers,,,8 different pairs of shorts,,,only one dress up outfit,,,3 bathing suits,,,(hunting for my black one,,yet),,,and shoes,,,,2 sneakers,,,4 sandles,,2 flip flops,,,2 beach cover ups,,,3 sleep outfits,,,wonder what else I need to pack besides my bathroom gear. We will shop when we get there for food and I am sure I will hit a clothing store. This picture I have posted before and I just love it. I will be walking the beach in 3 days,,,Gosh I can't wait. No alarm clock and hopefully no scheduals to deal with. I will be hitting Golds Gym up there,,,they have a great one with indoor track,,pool..hot tub...and all the machines I love to use and some I hate but force my self to do. The exercise ball I bought I still love it. I finally made it to the gym here today,,,first time all week. My friend's birthday is the 23th of the month,,,I will be away so need to get her presents by Saturday and a cake. Busy next few days. Looking foward to Sunday to lay on the beach. Now I gotta get back to work---Happy trails!!!!!##############################################
Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions. One said "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have never heard of that one," said the other cowboy. "What is it?"
"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind. Then you reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands and whisper in her ear, 'Boy,these feel just like your sister's.' Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds."###########################################>Newspapers>>>>1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people whorun the country.>>>>2. The Washington Post is read by people who thinkthey run the country.>>>>3. The New York Times is read by people who think theyshould run the >>country, and who are very good at crosswords.>>>>4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought torun the country but >>don't really understand the Washington Post. They do,however, like their >>statistics shown in pie charts.>>>>5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people whowouldn't mind running the >>country, if they could spare the time, and if theydidn't have to leave LA >>to do it.>>>>6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parentsused to run the >>country and they did a far superior job of it, thankyou very much.>>>>7.! The New York Daily News is read by people whoaren't too sure who's >>running the country, and don't really care as long asthey can get a seat >>on the train.>>>>8. The New York Post is read by people who don't carewho's running the >>country, as long as they do something reallyscandalous, preferably while >>intoxicated.>>>>9. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people whoaren't sure there is >>a country or that anyone is running it; but whoever itis, they oppose all >>that they stand for. There are occasional exceptionsif the leaders are >>handicapped minority feminist atheist dwarfs, who alsohappen to be >>illegal aliens from ANY country or galaxy as long asthey are Democrats.>>>>10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are runninganother country but >>need the baseball scores.>>>>11. The N! ational Enquirer is read by people trappedin line at the grocery >>store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home