sky Blue

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Another day,,,

Officially awoke at 8am today. And the day flew by, I kept so busy and can't even notice much that I have done. Nor have I had a chance to sit down yet and read the paper. My only meal was supper and that turned out great. My house guest usually comes in late and I have plenty of time to do everything,,,nope not today,,called at 5pm and was coming with in the hour,,it'ts unbelievable what you can start and finish in a hour. I had made chicken marsela,,,a batch of burnt green beans,,spinich and potatoes. Plus I frosted a cake. I made a Duncan Hines signature cake,,,that was really good,,,it was the Orange Dreamsicle,,,I would give that cake a 10!! And I am not much of a desert person,,,more a second helping of burnt green beans. Now every one is nestled in there beds and I have time to reflect on the day....I took my patient to the big food chain store,,,she is so impressed with PriceChopper,,,she loves looking at things we dont even need. From there I had to run into a Dollar general,,,as I was pulling in to my parking space a Jerk was empting his ashtray out the window,,needless to say it was windy and my window was open. What a complete ass he was ,,,,he thought nothing wrong with it. I tried to ignore the fact that he was old and retarted looking,,,but he was left alone so he had to have at least half a freakin brain. Tonight on the farm they are starting to spray,,,last 2 nights have been to windy to do any thing. Last night I think I slept 4 hours,,,tonight I think less,,,my bed room is close to where they fill up the spray crap,,,and the tractors are very loud. If I can fall asleep before they need to refill I will get a good 2 hours in. I prepared my guest's lunch,,,to take with him. Breakfast is set up to make it easy,,,And I will be outa here by 7;30 am,,,for my other house in the country gig. Then I have 4 hours of MEEEEE time,,,,looking foward to that. Oh if any single males think of calling and want to say hi , call (212)-479-7990,,,,,,Happy Trails:>),,,,,shall update on # thing on a later note,,,Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home