sky Blue

Friday, May 05, 2006

Beauty is all around us


I just love this shot,,it's taking from the porch at " my farm". I started putting the pic on last night and posting,,but then I got busy yadding with my cyber buddy Mr. Bill. He is a hobby farmer who moved from the north to the south. Always interesting chat with him,,,,he is a computer Guru,,,lol,,,sorta like me,,,perhaps in my next life. Well heading camping in a few hours,,,am I packed and ready,,,not I the official procrastinator,,,I will rush around when I get home,,throw a bunch of stuff together,,,It only takes me 5 minutes to over pack. A four day trip,,means3 pairs of jeans,,,2 capri's,,,3 shorts,,,about 4 sweaters,,and 9 different shirts,,,heading to the mountains so 2 jackets,,,and all the undercrap. Boyfriend will take his toothbrush and a change of underwear. I have my kayak ready thou. There will be no cell service and no on line. Only us and the bears,,,,reminds me of that cereal commercial,,,where the guy is eating his cereal,,,and the chick yells bear and runs. I am all set I have my can of maise,,,issued by the postal service,,,10 years ago,,,I am sure it will work. Till next week...As sorta Mr. Roger's would say,,,see you then. Cheers,,stay happy and healthy,,HAPPY TRAILS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home