sky Blue

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another day

Yesterday was a really heavy freaking mail day,,,I forgot what Monday's are like! Didn't get done till 6pm,,,then I had to head to my other job. When I was younger all I planned on is being barefoot and pregnat,,,or just being a little socialite. It was nice thou being with the Monday crew,,,it is different than Saturday for sure. The boss was there so the vulgar behavior was gone. I got to my second job and was expecting my patient to be in her night clothes,,,,nope. By the time I settled down for supper it was 8pm. Definitely to long off a day for me. Had one girl coming in at 6am to do the day shift today. She showed up sick,,,Had to send her home and reschedule. My pt. Is 95 so I don't need any sick germs there. Now it's 7;30 am,,,all chances of hitting the gym before work are gone,,,hopefully I will get done early and beable to get a good work out in before I go back. ///I put this daily cartoon in the blog,,and can't figure out how to move it in the templates,,,every time I try I erase my whole blog. Any suggestions would be helpful. When I have more time,,,shall fix it,,,for now it's off to read some postcards,,,cheers and happy Trails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home