sky Blue

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wide Open Spaces


To beable to have a whole beach all to your self,,,what a great thing that would be. This beach is Salisberry beach, MA. One of another of my favorite places to go. This year thou we will be camping at Haminesett State park also,,,so who knows perhaps that shall be my favorite spot/ Rummaging in my handbag yesterday and I found a $80 ticket for Foxwoods I forgot to cash in,,,means a new trip there soon. Today here the only sky blue you see is above all these freaking rain clouds. I shouldnt be complaining, we need the rain. I just went out and checked on my flower garden all is coming up great. I even planted a row of corn between the property line. My neighbor took out our old fence in his tree removal, with the promise of putting up a new one soon. Guess he is too busy packing fudge to do that yet,,,it has been 3 years. Today I left work at 11 am, met my sweety and we did the shopping thing. Then I headed to the gym,,all was going good until this guy started talking to me,,it seemed like he was either lonely or a future stalker. He was not working out,,just following me around from one weight machine to the next. I asked him why he wasn't using any of the machines,,he said he was just having a easy day,,(stalking me). Well now its time to head back to work,,,Enjoy the rain,,Happy Trails

3 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    watch out for the stalker,,,i had one at my gym,,and needless to say he is geting time now.

     
  • At 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Enjoyed reading your blogs. But seriously you must get a new cartoon now :)

    What kind of fudge does ye neighbor pack? I might want to buy some for I love chocolate.

    Hope to read more in future. Toodles

     
  • At 7:17 AM , Blogger Helena said...

    LMAO-packing fudge is a crude comment on gay life. Don't think you wanna dive into that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home