sky Blue

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wensday,,soon the break comes

Finally, only one ,more day of double duty. Last night went to bed at 10,,up at 11 with pt.,,,back to bed and up and sayed up at 4am. Got to go out and wake the birds for a change. I could hear turkeys starting to gobble at 5 am. Morning sounds are so cool. From the peepers to the creepers,,,they all start to stir. Got to go to the gym, before the mail thingy,,,that was refreshing. Different crew there in am. I thought it went out long ago,,,but i saw a guy with a blue mohawk,,,,always wonder about people like that,,,are they going threw a "notice me phase",,or trying to be a rebel,,or think they look cool, what gives with that? Got to work only 5 minutes late,,,wasn't bad. But thought I did like a good deed the day before and turns out it wasn't,,,so wanted to say bite me,,but thank God I didn't. what's up with people that you try to be nice to and it seems like it's pointless? Any how made it ,with only minor mistakes ,,,think on the whole mail route I picked up one piece of misdelivery,,,,39 up road went to 39 down road,,,so no big deal there. That is even a rarety with me,,,with 470 stops and usually only one day a week. I am pretty good at what I do. ////Enough of that crap,,,,got to my other job and my boss was there sleeping....I have to wake him up when the wind stops. He has been up since 2 am,,,spraying. He is such a hard working guy,,,and he can afford to hire some one to do it,,,but he does ,,,,didnt have the heart to wake him,,,,so he woke up at 9pm,,,made him some supper,,,,packed a lunch and now have house to my self,,,,his mom is sleeping and I am heading there to dream land my self----Happy Trails :>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home