sky Blue

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

May 3rd---another great day in the life of a polock


This shot is taken at the farm where I work. In front of the rhodadrens are lily of the valley,,they are almost ready to open up. Would have made a awesome shot if they were. Yesterday I did a 24 hour shift here,,and had fun taking pictures and down loading them on the pc for my patient to see. She was so amazed at all that you can do. Times sure have changed since she was young, she is 95 and 3 months old. We have had 2 nice days together,,,today we went riding on these back roads and saw a ennui,,,it was just strolling along having a grand time,,,shall post the pic of that at a later date. We hit Wally world today,,trying to find a present for one of the girls that works here,,,humm---I got 3 new shirts. It is hard finding large sizes for people,,,this chick is above the 20 size,,,I had one customer tell me I was in the wrong section,,,my clothes are over that way,,lol,,I explained I was shopping for someone else,,,my PT. Got a kick out of that. On to other pressing issues,,,my sister Margaret told me her husband took a job offer in S.C.----She and I was hoping for NY,,,shit we even had plans for the coming up Thanksgiving,,,that wipes the Idea of taking Mom there. All I can hope for is a better offer comes and they move closer.////Was reading yesterday's New York Post and see that "The Son of Sam",,,turned to religion,,,,and from prison has a web page up--"Son Of God",,,If I know for sure he won't ever be getting out shall check it out. But for now,,knowing all the tracker guru out there I am staying away,,,Twas a interesting article thou- check it out and tell me @ it,,,if you dare.////Was thinking today about all the people I have know and how for the most part they have had a good impact upon my life,,,and how and why they came to be. At the moment I was thinking about this person I knew and at a time we seemed close,,,but then I noticed the lies he told,,,which I couldn't figure out why they are lying to me,,,perhaps it is like a junkie getting there fix,,,or they just get a rush or high out of lying.....Then this person got into a mix up if you call it that, at work,,,,(think he was caught banging the owners wife),,,he totally denied it,,, I edited a lot of this,,,the following day,,,Thought some coments I mentioned are just better left alone////I am very thank full for my friends,,,Actually I am very thankful for a lot in my life,,I have a wonderful family that we are all very close,,,and a great job. And a lot of meaning full people in my life that make each day worth hitting that alarm clock and getting up to. Ater all the bitching and complaing it is well worth it,,,,Cheers for now---Happy trails:>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home