sky Blue

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Comfort.....


Ahh,,,the feel of hot sand under your feet,,,you welcome it at first being the beginning of the season,,for like the first 5 seconds. Then you wish you had you sandal's on so you can get safely to your beach destination with out burning your feet. That was last year,,,I so want to feel the hot sand on my feet soon. Missed not going south this winter,,must make it a point to go there this year. My one sister that lives in Florida will only be down there for another year,,,then she shall become a Northerner again,,,after 20 something years,,,going to be a big change for her. From Miami to the woods. Another sister is moving from Minnesota to S.C. which is one of my favorite spots. I plan to retire there soon. In like 30 years. At the rate it seems my life is going before I know it it shall be there.///Heard a funny commercial the other day,,,it was a preview of a upcoming comedian special and this big black lady was on and said how she was celibate for 3 months now,,,yup she sells abit then gives some away,,very funny thought I sure hope I remember to catch her act//// Today was a pretty good day,,,fully packed and went fast,,,enjoyable thou- Up early,,,left one job at 6;50 (late due to YADDA)...Home for 10 minutes then to Post office. Good crew on,,,we all got breakfast and usual joking. I made a cake,,it's really weird how with a few changes of people really do make the atmosphere different. The rain held off for the most part to. Got done at a decent time,,,checked in with my other job,,,and boss needed the night off due to a early start on his part,,,me I really didn't want to work any more,,,so I asked the afternoon help to stay,,so I can enjoy being home for a change. We went out to a local restaurant and had a nice meal,,,got so filled up on the cup of soup and salad took most of my entree home,,,so supper is made for Sunday already. On the morrow getting up early...We are going to go on a hike, not sure where yet,,,then I am going to gym for 2 hours of me time. Them getting my Mom and taking her to see my patient and we will have a nice brunch,,,invited a couple others to join us so should be fun,,,hope thou to be back home by 4pm to fiddle around here,,,tonight it was nice,,,at the end of the evening there were fireworks,,could see them from the deck,,,almost made it seem like the beginning of the summer season. I tried to post a really neat shot I scanned from last year of my foot in the sand,,with the sea grass around it really looked cool from my photo engetic sorta eye by after 4 tries of down loading it to blog spot it freakin never came out,,,so no just trying to down load a picture of a foot print in the sand,,,only doing it once,,so if it doesn't take,,,slap me,,,enjoy all that you do,,or in my case attempt to do,,,Happy trails !!
(lol,,last photo took,,,looks like bigfoot !!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home