sky Blue

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Reflections upon the day.....

My spelling is like crap...Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to spell reflections,,,to title this day's post...Finally got the spell check working on my laptop,,,but it doesn't cover the title. Today,,felt kinda like a weird day for me,,,I had a Dr. Appointment in am,,,,they moved the office of pain management,,,and had to drive threw a parking garage,,and park,,,parking garage falls into my catorgory of bridges and elevators....It's sorta like being a match in a book of matches,,,and your the one below all the rest. Any how made it ,,and saw the P.A. and now scheduled for a shot or like 3 of them in my spine in a month,,,then off work for a week,,,so another vacation in the works. I really need to win the lottery,,,my savings are dwindling,,,and I am tired of working,,,I want to camp, shop, garden, boat and go to the gym all the time,,,plus I need a manicure...I love my job here at the farm....but now as I try to go on line the Mexicans have spliced into the home phone line....And I can not get on line!!,,I spoke to the boss @this,,,,but guess I gotta explain to "peter" how I am on line and get cut off,,,and can not blog...And I wanna know Spanish,,,so I can ease drop on them,,,,perhaps I shall hear when they are coming to do me...ugh,,,I tried again and nadda,,,these people need to go to bed,,,the start work early,,,6am,,,(not I)actually these are great workers...up early,,,party to the minima,,,and clean folks,,,soon the Jamican's come,,,and need to watch out for the local hussy's coming to steal their green backs,,( it's a very pitiful scene,,,,a mother and daughter hooker team that frequents camps,,,,,well shall save this post,,,,can't get on line ,,,,shall note the time for Bitching to the boss,,,,decided they can use the phone from 5-8,,,,that's it,,,get a cell if needed. Happy Trails,,,:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home