sky Blue

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Day,,,May 11th

Well I am 8 day's away from buying him a birthday present. After a bunch of years you definitely run out of ideas of what to get a person. We went to lunch today and during the drive,,,yup he drove,,I thought about a gift certificate to anger management classes. He got so irate that the car in front of us going north was under the light and we had the green light going west. It was just a little girl driving,,,was probably like 21 years old,,,he reves up the car and starts aiming it at her. After my bitching at him ,,told him he can drive like a ass in his car,,not mine. His driving was making me nauseous,,,as I told him it was making me sick,,he then started driving worse out of meanness. I think the anger classes shall help him. I can't believe he sees nothing wrong or outa the loop with his behavior. My day started out late,,,had to get up at 5;45 to leave this job and head to my House hold Technician job and get there at 8am. Well it was 7;10 am by the time I dragged my but outa bed,,,and my patient had to get up and pee,,,for a 95 year old she has great bladder control,,,she knew I was running late and said just leave her till the next girl comes in at 7;30,,,(she is such a sweetheart),,but I got her up and she went for 12 minutes,,,,peed,,,stopped,,,peed,,,stopped and pissed again,,it was 7;35 by the time I jumped into shower. The other lady came in to relieve me,,,and she is nice in her own way but we are like totally different,,,she is 20 ish years older than I,,,very religious,,,,not a camping,,glass of wine,,,type of girl like me. I bought 2 bathing suits on line and hated them when I got them,,,I gave one to the lady that helps me more during the week,,,I went to give this chick the other one,,,and she says oh no,,,I don't wear those,,,I never swim,,,It was not a bikini,,,it was a freakin one piece,,,she definitely is one of those that only does it with the lights out. Any how I got to my tech job late and my boss there Allison,,left me a note,,,saying she had to start out early,,,her and my nephew (the dog) ,were walking and to come join them if I was in the mood,,,well as late as I was decided to walk up hill and tell her I was pressed for time,,,Hudson,,,my nephew,,(the dog) was so happy to see me. He really is a great dog,,,think I get along better wit him than my own dog at home. Didn't get to work out today,,,actually haven't worked out in 7 days,,,(hiking & kayaking don't count) but was glad when I got on the scale and lost 2 more pounds,,,,must be the water weight I loose while I am tanning. On to other yadda,,,,I need to change the template on the blog,,,I get comments,,,it goes straight to my yahoo email,,and when I check comments here I get zilch. Plus I really want my cartoon to be on the side,,,,and I am going to post a pic of me,,,well a body part,,,till then have fun and Happy Trails,,,,,,,The camp ground I stayed at was I think $17 a night,,,not really sure,,,we set it up in winter and I forgot how much I gave him:>),,,Oh,,,and if like HE reads this blog,,,,think about the anger management classes,,,before I gotta get my cousin Vinny to talk to ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home