sky Blue

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunny Days and Sky Blue


Well at least it was on this day here. I love this shot,,I call it my Erotic Art work. I was laying on the beach and decided to melt a ice cube on my legs and take a photo,,,he was next to me and thought it was weird. I thought it was fun. It reminds me of the joke the difference between Kinky and erotic behavior,,,Erotic you would use a feather and kinky you would use the whole chicken. I'll stick with erotic. Today was a cold rainy damp day. Seemed like it took me forever to leave the house,,I got up at 8am and watched a good movie on Hallmark channel,,it was called "My Louisiana Sky",,, I really enjoyed it and would watch it again,,He shall pass on it next showing. Then i did something daring,,,I wore my white caprice with black panties. This girl at work told me that you are suppose to wear black under white and you don't notice them. I thought she was crazy,,usually I wouldn't wear any or a pair of thongs and you would never notice it. But today I decided to try her advice,,,you couldn't tell, I even asked him if he could see what color my under wear was under here,,he said ya,,,white! Fooled even the closest eye. Made it to the gym by 11 am. Was talking to this girl up there and she was done with her work out and on her way to get drunk,,she told me her knew boyfriend was a achoholic,,and even spikes his am drink so now she was going to spend the day with him and get plastered. I told her why would you even want to go out with him,,,sounds like wasting a great day,,,she told me she was lonely. Think If I had the choice I would just stay alone till something better came along. Guess when you set your sights low that is what you get. Thank God I am for the sky. Left there feeling good about who I was,,,wish she would not have such low self esteem. I had to the store at 1pm,,to get things for my luncheon,,,on a empty stomach,,,,wrong time to shop!,,,I found a nice portabella quiche,,,then I got a citrus breeze salad,,,and 4 crab cakes,,,and big shrimp and sea scallops. Got my mom and headed to my patients house we had a great lunch,,,Whipped up a scampi sauce for the seafood,,,and had that over pasta. Every one loved the meal.( I had to go back and edit,,,,I reread the blog after I wrote it,,and it ended with every one loved the Me,,,,not meal or anything else I wrote after that,,,yikes,,,that was Tupid,,,and now forget what else I said,,,It could have been good too,,lol,,any way enjoy your Happy Trails,,,Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home