sky Blue

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Going to the beach...


If only it were true...Today is definitely going to be one of those nice days. I am so tired....Last night after the post office I went to the hypnotics session.....It was for STRESS- WEIGHTLOSS- SMOKING...I managed to achieve 2 out of 3 . I think if the chairs were more comphy and I didn't get back pain in my lower back I would have achieved the 3rd. I did spend $55 on cd's for more therapy,,,so perhaps that shall help. I couldn't help but notice the lady that was doing the hypnotic,,,really should have tried to hypnotics her self into no perspiring. Her under arms were totally wet. Other than that I think she did a pretty good job,,,,she was sorta like a comedian,,,which kept it funny and interesting.,,,Well I gotta run to my job,,,dressed like I am going to the beach----Tank top,,,no bra--and shorts. Thank God I am average built,,36-c. The other girl at work showed me her shoulders on Saturday--where her bra cuts into them trying to hold up her 99double z's...Ouch I am the lucky one....Happy Trails-- ****************>> Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported >> by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer's invention, so large >> shipments of manure were common.>>>> It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when >> wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, it not only became heavier, but the >> process of fermentation began again, of which a by product is methane gas. >> As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and >> did) happen.>>>> Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came >> below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM!>>>> Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just >> what was happening.>>>> After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the term "Ship >> High In Transit" on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high >> enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would >> not touch this volatile cargo and start the production of methane.>>>> Thus evolved the term "S.H.I.T " , ! (Ship High In Transport) which has >> come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.>>>> You probably did not know the true history of this word.>>>> Neither did I.>>>> I had always thought it was a golf term.>>>>>>>>
DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP
Doctor Dave had slept with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long.
No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he just couldn't.
The guilt and sense of betrayal was overwhelming.
But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice in his head that said: "Dave, don't worry about it. You aren't the firstmedical practitioner to sleep with one of their patients and you won't bethe last. And you're single. Just let it go, Dave."
But invariably another voice in his head would bring him back toreality, whispering:
Dave.............
Dave............
Dave............
You're a veterinarian, you sick bastard".

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home