sky Blue

Friday, June 02, 2006

Jokes and more yadda

This is more creative than anything to come out of Congress or the local governments on any of the problems....

Here's a new idea . . .A win, win, win, solution:

1) Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
2) Take the dirt from the moat to fix and raise the levies in New Orleans.
3) Put the Florida alligators in the moat.
Are there any other problems you would like for me to solve?
******************************************
The Blonde Gets Even
A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order. He said, "I want three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards."
The brand new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear stupid, went to the kitchen and said to the cook, "This guy out there just ordered three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards. What does he think this place is, an auto parts store"?
"No," the cook said. "Three flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up and running boards are two slices of crisp bacon."
"Oh, okay!" said the blonde. She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer.
The trucker asked, "What are the beans for Blondie"?
She replied, "I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires, headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up!
**********************************************************************************
It's getting ugly. Subject: Message from a cave

This morning, from a cave some where in Pakistan: Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States and Canada that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell customer service reps. ************************************************************************Thought I would post a few jokes. Laughter is always the best medicine,,,,I must remember that on the morrow while I get reprimanded for mis delivery of a piece of mail. One pc. Of mail out of a route of 475 families. I seldom make a mistake,,,,not even sure if that was actually mine. The regular girl felt the need to bring it in and show the postmaster,,,AKA Bitch at times. I have never gotten reprimanded before,,,not sure how it shall go or if I take it. See it all started out on another route where the regular there being very old and senile,,,makes on average 20 mistakes a day. The customers on his route have called ,,faxed,,,and even emailed complaints down to the top of the nacho pile. And my boss has other important pressing issues to deal with like selling her realistate business,,,yaking with her friends and what ever. Plus I really think at times it is more of a ego trip for her,,,being a black women giving orders to a total white group. She is constantly belittling the clerks all of the time. If it wasn't for work,,,I would truly like her,,cause she is funny at times. But I will own up to my mistake,,and watch my butt at all costs. And I will point out any mistakes the regular does with pride. Once the old guy retires that will be my route,,,and I have a pack with the sub on that route now. I will always cover for her and visa versa.,,,Thank God I have a regular job where I am the boss. And the 3 ladies who work there never gets reprimanded. I am always thankful for a job well done. Speaking of work there,,,I will probably hear from my boss,,,as my stray cat got pregnant and had another litter,,,4 this time. If I could trap it I will neuter it. Actually that is what the farm should do....Well for now I will try my hardest not to let any one see the kittens,,,and they really are so cute. I might bring one home,,,just cant decide yet which one. And try to give the rest away,,,next time posting baby shots of them. Cheers and Happy Trails!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Perhaps you need to talk with "Her boss"...might solve a few issues

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home