sky Blue

Sunday, June 04, 2006

WATER VS WINE



WATER VS WINE

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Doo Doo.However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey,beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.WATER = Doo Doo Wine = HEALTH Free yourself of Doo Doo, drink WINE!!! It is better to drink wine and talk Doo Doo than to drink water and be full of shit.There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I am doing it as a public service!! *****************************************I thought that knife block was so cute. Actually not all men are just my {J} at times. Like last night not running to my rescue. As in the movies when the girl screams in rushes her hero at high speeds to save her. , Not {J}...It's at a leisure pace. Then later on last night he asks me to let the dog out,,,I can only use a few fingers and will have a hard time opening all the locks and doors ,,{,and actually I didn't want to,,,I was busy watching a movie,,having a glass of wine and blogging},,,so he calls me a freakin idiot,,,and I reminded him if he ran to my rescue I would have been able to do that,,,I will remind him of this for a while now. This am he awoke bright and early,,,And was banging pots and pans around in kitchen,,,and I awoke at 6am,,,Up now for the day,,,6;30 am,,he is back sleeping like a baby. He did ask me how my fingers are and the only 2 that are still hurting are both my middle finger. The nail bed are still purplish blue ,,,and I think the right hurts more than the left. Thank god I don't have to sort mail with them for a week. I had my first hummingbird to the garden yesterday. I have had a feeder up for 2 weeks. And a lot of flowers are in bloom,,,and nothing came. I went out and bought a nice hanging basket for $20 from this local old very old,,couple that runs a farm stand. Last year they sold them for $15. But every thing goes up. I don't know what I did to this post,,,I wrote a lot more,,,and some how another butcher block came up,,,and I lost the rest of my post. I even had a recipe in it and it's gone. So here it is again,,,Rhubar Crisp= 1) cook rhubar sweeten to taste. 2) put in Pyrex 3) cover with a box of cake mix,,,I used yellow. Don't follow the directions on box put the dry mix on top of rhubar 4) pour 1 cup of half and half ,,add dots of butter to the top and bake at 350 for around 35 minutes. It's very good. Then you can leave it at work,,,,let them eat it all and get fat. I did have a piece on Friday,,,,I am sure it will be gone by Monday. For now I gotta get ready for trip to Turning Stone. We will have dinner at this great Italian restaurant. Take bubble baths. I so enjoy that. We just have a shower here and that's a treat for me. So ending with a joke,,,off color at that*****************************************A Beautiful woman went to the gynecologist. The doctor took one look at the woman and all his professionalism flew out the window. he Immediately told her to get undressed. After she disrobed the doctor began to stroke her thigh. While doing so he asked her, "Do you know what I am doing?" Yes," she replied, "You are checking for abrasions ordermatological abnormalities." That's right," said the doctor. He then began to fondle her breasts. "Do you know what I am doing now?" he asked. Yes," she said, "You are checking for lumps which might indicate breast cancer." Correct," replied the shady doctor. Finally, he mounted his patient and started having sexual intercourse with her. He asked, "Do You know what I am doing now?" Yes," she said, "You're getting herpes: which is why I came herein the first place." *********HAPPY TRAILS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home