sky Blue

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday---that's my fun day


It is important if you live in the USA,,,and buy personal products that you can at least read English and know what you are using. This picture is soo funny,,,the look of horror,,,is it the taste of disgust. Doesn't look like it brought the swelling of the lips down any.///Today was a nice day here,,,,still too cold for June. I prefer it to be 80. I woke up late,,,after 10,,,that was so nice. I managed to shower and get dressed and out of the house by 11;30. I picked up my nephews,,,and headed to the gym. They really are great kids,,to wanna hang out with me and do what I like. After the gym we went for pizza,,,so much for the workout. Then it was off to ice cream. I did good and passed on that. They both got their favorites. Then we visited gramma,,,in the home. She was doing good,,,getting ready to listen to music there. We proceeded on to get some things for my supper. They enjoyed the store,,,they even got to try a few new food samples in the deli. I brought them home at for and managed to get home by 4:45. When I think about it,,it was a busy day,,,not much time now for laundry and gardening,,,,and making dinner by 6pm...Plus I wanted to dye my hair. It was looking to blonde for me,,,so I dyed it a darker blonde with highlights,,,,it looks just like it did before,,,next time no highlights and maybe it will stay dark for at least a week. I did manage to get some gardening in. I just love my garden,,,there is a lot in bloom now with more to come. When it is totally perfect I will post a pic. On the morrow starts my busy week. Doing the double duty till next Saturday. Also on the morrow going to the local college and getting hipnotized,,,there is going to be some one there doing it for $5. I don't think it will work,,,and not sure if I am ready to quit yet,,,but I will give it a try. My brother Bobby is going and a few cousins. I invited one of my best friends Karen to come. A lot of my other friends don't smoke and are encouraging me so who knows. My friend Karen was at the club last night she just got fired from her job as manager of a store because sales were down. She has been there for 7 years. That really sucks. She seemed always to be working as I am. I offered her a job with me,,,but with no nursing experience,,,I don't know if she will like it. So time will tell or who knows perhaps I can train her to be a excellent Home Health Aide,,,and she proceed in that field. Life has so many changes for us,,,,if only we had a crystal ball to know what is in store for us. Shall end with some jokes-----Happy Trails- Q. Have you heard about the brown nosed duck?A. He could fly just as fast as the other ducks but couldn't stop as fast.########### An employment interviewer for a big company in New York was talking to an attractive young woman applying for a job. Looking over the application form, the interviewer noticed that the girl had not answered one important question concerning transportation to and from work. "What about your bus line?" the interviewer asked her."I don't believe I mentioned it," came the pleased reply, "but it's a 36C."##############################################How Busy Are You? I'm Busier Than ...... Michael Jackson in a day care center... ... Richard Simmons on a fat farm... a two-peckered billy goat... a black L.A. hooker in Hugh Grant's BMW... .. a toilet in Grand Central Station... a gopher on a golf course... a bar of soap at San Quentin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home