sky Blue

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Totally gross,,,open with one eye


This is what happens when you drink to much and take home what ever you can get. I think the guy is dead,,,just goes to show you crack can kill. This is totally a gross pic. It was sent to my email from a old timer,,,he must be pushing 80 and is boarder line blind. Wonder he if saw the pic or not. I am home tonight,,,My pt. Has over night company and my boss asked me to stay but I have a hard time sleeping when I don't feel comphy. And having them in the room closest to mine,,,nope I said. I have to do the mail on the morrow and I need a good night sleep so as he put it,,,,He is the Ginney Pig for the night. I shall give him Sunday night off. That will make him feel better the next time I see him. Work has been going good but I notice the decline in my patient. Her memory is getting really bad,,,and she knows it that's the hard part. Some times with dementia they don't realize it and that's a little bit easier on them but when they realize it it makes every thing harder. She stated today in front of company how her memory is going,,,,so I asked her if she remebered she got married the week before,,,,she said "Did I ?" I said no and started laughing,,,I was going to kid her that she married this guy we see in the nursing home when we visit my mother. She has a excellent sense of humor,,,,I hope she never looses that. //// On another note my niece had her stomach stapled to loose weight on Monday. She is still in ICU and doing good. That must be a very scary procedure. She met a few people on line that have done it or going to do it and they have been very supportive of her. A few have even sent her flowers and gifts which I thought was really cool. I was telling her today about the one girl I work with that is Huge and she plans on coming over and meeting her and talking to her about it,,,,it might save her life. When I got back to work today and mentioned it to her,,,she told me she has had it done 2 times already. I can't even imagine that. I know if I was over weight and had it done once,,,I would work hard to keep it off. You only get so many tries on this planet. Thank God my metabolisms is different and I can shed my few extra pounds at the gym. I really want to start pilates thou....The classes are all when I am working,,,,so its going have to wait till I hit the lottery or retire.Speaking of retiring,,,,think I am going to do that for the night and get a early start in the AM,,,,Happy trails,,,,and remember if your job is bad read about this one.....When you have an "I Hate My Job" day, try this: On your way home from >> work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and >> purchase a recital thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure you >> get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains, >> and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very >> comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and >> remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface >> so that it will not become chipped or broken.>>>> Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature and read it carefully. >> You will notice that in small print there is a statement, "Every rectal >> thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested.">>>> Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, "I am so glad I do >> not work in Thermometer Quality Control at Johnson & Johnson." HAVE A >> BETTER DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH A JOB THAT >> IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN YOURS>> HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home