sky Blue

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ugh...And this is June


I can not believe this is June. The weather is sooo cold. Our town had it's flag day parade. I couldn't even stand out and watch it,,,I was cold. I remember last year in shorts and being hot and comphy....This year it felt like early April or late October weather. We went down to our club house,,planning to spend the night on the boat watching fireworks,,,I had a lot of my family there...Brothers,,,sister in laws.. Nieces and nephews that was the best part. They had a nice aerial show with the Iron Eagles on display,,,but I couldn't stay on deck ,,to windy and cold...i think it was like 40 degrees- So not June weather. Our ozone layer is so confused. Couldn't wait to get home and put on my pj's and chill. Got them on and the doorbell rang...My brother and family stopped by to warm up and pee. Before they arrived I told {J} how I was looking forward to a no plan day,,,just going to gym and working around the gardens. Now I am going to spend the day with my nephews ,,,they will come to the gym with me and not sure what else,,,either hiking ,,movies or the mall. They are my favorite guys 14 and 15,,,very great kids and looking forward to spending time with them,,,last time was in April,,so looking forward to the time,,but yet missing the time I could just spend alone,,doing MY own thing. On the morrow is my only day off,,the following week is going to be so hectic,,doing mail all week,,and my home care after the mail with no break till like the 21 first of the month. And that is only because I get a shot in my spine,,,and need to take it easy for a week. Perhaps tonight I will win the lottery and the morrow and forever will be different...Well here is some jokes---##########################Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different place: Idaho, Nebraska, California, and Mexico.Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling potatoes from her bag and throwing them out of the window."What the heck are you doing?" demanded the Nebraskan."We have so many of these darn things in Idaho, I am just sick oflooking at them!"A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her bag and tossing them from the window."What are you doing that for?" asked the gal from California."We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at them!"Inspired, the gal from California opened the car door and pushed the Mexican out. -###############GETTING A WOMAN TO BED Oh, what a difference ten years makes!!!What is the difference between getting a female to bed if she's age: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68, or 78 ?At 8 -- You get her to bed then tell her a story. At 18 -- You tell her a story then get her to bed. At 28 -- You don't need t o tell her a story to get her to bed. At 38 -- She tells you a story and takes you to bed. At 48 -- She tells you a story to avoid going to bed. At 58 You stay in bed to avoid her story.A t 68 -- If you take her to bed, that'll BE a story! At 78 -- who! at stor y??? What bed??? Who the hellare you??? ########Happy Trails!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home