sky Blue

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My TGIF,,,


Well it has been one Hell of a week. I have been so busy I forgot {J} and mine anniversery. But I have been told I have been forgetting the last few. Well I guess I work to much and am always thinking of everything I have to do,,,and all that I wish I was doing. He got me roses and a nice hanging basket of impatients. I gave him a really nice card,,,unfortently it was 2 days late. So I took tonight off,,,after my full day of mail and spent the early evening with him. It was nice,,,we planned a picknick on our island. He picked up steaks and salads,,,and a green veggie for me. And nice shrimp ring. The water was calm,,and I checked the temperature with his fish finder and it is @ 68 degree's. But when I stepped into it,,,it felt more like 50 degrees. We went for a stroll around the island,,,no new animal tracks to report ,,we did have sightings of 3 bald eagles. I tried to take a picture of one perched in the tree,,but i need a new camera. After supper and a little social time,,,one of my cousins stopped by. I heard rumors about a upcoming paintball party out there,,,and asked him more about it,,,yup a 2 day party. I sure hope our little area does not get ruined,,,,I will be pissed. We have the best spot,,,and it's always clean and well maintained. It's funny that I have not noticed any other area out there,,,groomed this year. Time will tell,,,and I will block off our area with crime scene tape. //On another note,,I put in 13 hours of OT this week in just my postal job. And only about 50 at my other job,,,,so I have enough to shop on and eat out a bit,,,also need to get a pedicure. Yesterday doing the mail was extremely heavy. I had fliers...(3) and jcpenny doorstoppers,,or window wedge openers. Numerous parcels of all sizes. I got out late,,,being the last one,,,plus I also took 1/2 of the route another box holder,,so bringing it to 4. And I rushed,,,I beat the other 2 carriers by 15 minutes. I was sure today I would see mistakes,,,,,I found one very thin paper advertizement put in a neighbors box,,,,And they felt the need to write on it...{WRONG ADDRESS}....I wanted to leave them a note,,,and tell them it had the Right Address,,,,it was just put in wrong box.I had their mail neatly rubberbanded,,,but decided to undue and put it in all cocky,,,out of 470 different families to just get one like that ticked me off. There feel better ,,I vented. Shall say Happy Trails now and leave with some jokes.######################Just wanted to let you know the New Homeland Security Bill has passed.Things will be different now and Internet surfing as you know it will betracked by what the FBI calls a "non-intrusive method." The FBI says youwill not notice anything different. For a demonstration, click on the link below:Homeland Security<http://users.chartertn.net/tonytemplin/FBI_eyes/> ############A man and his wife are dining at a table in a plush restaurant, and the husband keeps staring at an old drunken lady swigging her gin as she sits alone at a nearby table. Finally the wife asks, "Do you know her?" "Yes," sighs the husband, "She's my ex-wife. She took to drinking rightafter we divorced seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since." "My God!" says the wife, "Who would think a person could go oncelebrating that long?" ###########################Should children witness child birth?Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. Thehouse was very, very dark, so the paramedic ask Kathleen, a 5-year-oldgirl, to hold a flashlight high over her Mommy so he could see while hehelped deliver the baby. Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked.Heidi pushed and pushed, and after a little while Ricky was born. Theparamedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom.Ricky began to cry. The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her helpand asked the wide-eyed 5-year old what she thought about what she hadjust witnessed. Kathleen quickly responded, "He shouldn't have crawledin there in the first place......... smack his ass again!"If you didn't laugh at this one, there's no hope for you..................Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home