sky Blue

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

sky Blue,,,,,another pretty day

Yesterday was work wise a pretty good day for a Monday. The mail was light and got done early. They surprized me at the end of the day with a BDay cake and sherbert. When I got to my other job,,,,one of the other girls told me the bad news,,,The kittens the white one I saved out of the tree,,,and his little black brother are no longer with us. They climbed up in her engine and the white one is dead and the little black one excaped when she stopped her car in the city and ran. The poor little fellow must have been terrified,,,,and now all alone and not even sure if he is hurt. But I don't think he will survive out there,,he is too young and petrified. Hope some onefindsit and brings it in. Now I am still at work,,,,not a good night for sleeping,,,,patient was up---11pm--2pm--6pm-7;30 am,,,,,She is resting now and I promissed to get her up by 9;30,,,,so not much time for meeeee. We shall go out strawberry picking today,,,that shall be fun,,,Well Happy Trails!!!!! ############## Golfing Women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Three men are watching their wives tee off for an>>>>>international tournament.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> An Englishman's wife is the first to step up to the tee >>>>> and,>>>>>as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind! blows her skirt up>>>>>and>>>>>reveals an obvious lack of underwear.>>>>>>>>>> "Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her>>>>>husband demanded. "Well, you don't give me enough money to afford any.">>>>>>>>>> The Englishman immediately reaches into is pocket and says,>>>>>"For the sake of decency, here's $50. Go and buy yourself some>>>>>underwear!">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the>>>>>tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she too is wearing no>>>>>undergarment. "Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no panties. Why not?">>>>>She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me.">>>>>>>>>> He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of>>>>> decency,>>>>>here's $20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes>>>>>her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked underneath it.>>>>>"Sweet mudder of Jesus, Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?" She too>>>>>explains, "You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any.">>>>>>>>>> The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, "Well, fer>>>>> the>>>>>love 'o Jasus, 'n the sake of decency, here's a comb. Tidy yerself up a>>>>>bit.">>>>>#######################I went into the gas station today and asked for five dollars worth of gas..... The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home