sky Blue

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Yachet,,,and more yadda

slowly I made my way up the stairs,,,I was tired and the stairs seemed to me as Mt. Everest. I made my way into the room,,,took off my shirt,,,and bra,,,then noticed him staring at me,,,not moving. He was like absorbed in the moment. Removed my shorts,,and still he just sits there,, frozen in time. I put on my "whatcha ma callick".....Then crushed him....I hate spiders!!! That was like the 4th on this month. Which is really weird in all of the years I have been here think this is the most.///The picture of the boat is MINE,,,yup that's my yaht,,,red kneck version. As I look at the pic,,,the river looks very small,,,must have been the angle. Such a tranquil moment I just had staring at that pic. Last 2 times on Island I forgot my cell and no lap top,,,it was like being so carefree. /// Today at work was nice,,,I had a luncheon,,,there was 6 of us ,,,food was great,,conversation,,,ah,,so-so--my pt. Grandson is scitzo and think he was off his meds. But other than that it turned out good. Right now it is raining,,,a nice rain,,,wish I was camping. I love the sound of rain ,,,I find it so relaxing,,,a mater of fact too,,I am hitting the bed...Happy Trails :>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home