sky Blue

Saturday, May 27, 2006

The day,,,May 27th,{so creative,,5th in the gene pool}

well it was nice,,I forgot where my pms went,,but I think it took a break. it usually lasts a week. Work at the PO was good. For that being a hard job,,,where I pictured some one else doing it while I went to the nail palor. Well I arrived 1/2 later than the guys,,,but managed to beat them in every way ,,,the child in me that makes This job a game. Finished by 4pm and met {J} and went to supper,,yup I paid again,,need to figure and sort that out. Grant it we have been together over 20 years,,,,he pays all bills. But just once I would like to go on a date and he fork the bill. Any how supper was nice,,,it was a buffet---I had salad,,grape leaf thingy,,piece of prime rib,,and I was full. We went for a drive before I headed back to my other job-No parking,,,guess after a while that sorta thing dies down. The girl at work had every thing done when I got there. Plus she left a few of her catalogue's,,,,,Roaman's around. I picked it and had a good laugh,,,,The cover Roamans...Intimate promise...Your style,,,your size,,,12w-44w,,all I thought was try getting cozy with that 44w. Shoot me if I ever get there,,,or even at 12w. Well that's the day in a nut shell....sorta,,,morrow new things,,a whole day with {J }...Hope I appreciate all the beauty that the day brings.......Need to chill the Zinefield,,,,Happy Trails-....:>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home