sky Blue

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A day in my life


Yesterday turned out to be pretty good. By the time I got back to work the sun also made a appearance. We headed up the road to visit with her nephew and his son. They seem to be doing pretty good. The younger one,,(35 years old) ,,,scitzo,,,seemed to be having a good day. Did tell me that one of the rabbits died,,but the other one is doing just great and happy hopping all around the attic. Not my number one spot for a rabbit,,but to each their own. The birds are all doing good flying around the house. They are trying to sell the house,,,with the intention that the son remains in one of the extra apartments there,,,with the new owners acting as a person in charge for him,,,,don't see that happening any time soon. After our visit there we went down and hung out at the strawberry stand. That part is always so much fun. Plus I got to load te car up with flower plants and veggies and fruit. My patient loves watching her son mingle with the cutomers. I started this post yesterday am,,,At 6 am,,,I saw the 2 bus load of workers head out,,,,one bus to pick the cherries and the other to the strawberry fields. At 6;45 am,,,the skies opened up and rain poured thunder and lighting,,,,I had to shut pc off. I headed out at 7;30 and could see the buses pull in driveway as I left,,,,that really sucked. They maybe got a hours worth of pickin in. I got back here by 12pm,,,sun was out and all right with the world,,,untill I saw the news,,,Albany yacht club,,,all there docks buckled in the rizing waters and alot of the boats hit each other and some broke loose. That is such a awefull thing to happen. Our big boat is only 30 minutes down the river from there. They said they might not be able to repair and fix all the docks. My solution,,,all the members inthe Mohawk counsel,,get together and pitch in. Then at the end have a great big party. That sure would be nice if that happens. I checked my email today and recieved a letter from GOP,,,Ken Melham RNC chairman...asking me to help wish our President a happy birthday on July 6th. By signing a virtual card and giving a gift of $60 since thats how old he will be,,,or $25- or higher,,,Sorry Ken,,but that ain't going happen. I seem to recall I had a birthday and got nadda from Georgie so he can forget it. Plus I don't think he is doing a great job. Hear is a letter stating how to help the airlines he might be interested in ........Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place. Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell - the attendants have gotten old and haggard-looking. They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women. Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. Hell, I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working and have them kick back 20% of the tips. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right - a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset. Why the hell didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself? Sincerely, Bill Clinton ################Have A GREAT DAY!!!!HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home