sky Blue

Saturday, July 01, 2006

This is a shot from my home garden. Every little nook and cranny I find tranquility in it. If I could only find my clippers in it I would be all set!!I had them yesterday and I think they next to the pair I lost last week. I start to cut some dead flower heads off and something always catches my eye and when I go back to clipping they are gone. I have a few rose bushes in the garden.....One I kinda made grow under the fence from my neighbors garden,,mind you I only wanted one,,,,numerous followed. The other kinda up-rooted from a camping trip to Salisbury beach. Which I love. It's a nice time to spend in my garden,,when I want to be alone with my thoughts. Today was a mail day,,yuk,first of the month, but it went relatively smooth. There was a bad mishap on my route and someone got airlifted to Albany,,,don't know the details but a friend called to make sure it wasn't me. Thought that was nice,,don't see that person on a daily basis and glad to know they are thinking of me. Finished te day last thou,,,,the 2 older guys beat me,,but hey my mail was perfect,,can they say that----I think not. I got home to {J} pretty earlier,,like 4pm,,,brought him a pc. of fried dough from the town park,,,the town was celerbrating the 4th,,,and had booths up,,,I asked im to meet me,,,but he chose not,,,,busy with "what ever"..or what ever excuse would work,,,,probably thought t was a girl thing,,who knows. When I got home he told me he saw my old boyfriend at the gas ,,,pump,,,and how he called him everything he could----I thought to my self,,,hummm,,, and kinda kept my thoughts to my self. But now I can vent---that was really shitty of you to do that,,,HELLO did you not hear your self ranting and raving ,,you got the girl,,,treat her like a queen,,,are you doing that? Don' belittle some one else,,that is so un- cool. I could not hurt some one else's feelings and still have good Karma. Then,,she tells you who she saw at the occasion witch you chose not to go. A cop that made detective,,,that is friendly to me,,,and a nice guy,,you remind me how I can have him,,and be a detectives wife...You send mixed vibes,,,you want to be a friend to a detective or what. Are you joking or giving me blessings. Guess what all boils down to is we need to be happy with what we got,,and show it,,,if not ,,,we need to make our happiness now,,,we only have one chance,,,and we are growing freaking old every day,,,,,You wanna grow old alone---or with some one????On that Happy positive,uplifting note,,,Good CheerS! Happy Trails!!!!!!!!
Subject: Drug Theft Gone Wrong> A news article from a Florida Newspaper:>> When Nathan Radlich's house was burgled, thieves lefthis TV, his VCR,> and even left his watch. What they did take was"generic white cardboard> box filled with grayish-white powder." (That at leastis the way the> police> described it.)>> A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said "thatit looked similar> to cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit thebig time.">> Then Nathan stood in front of the TV cameras andpleaded with the> burglars: "Please return the cremated remains of mysister, Gertrude.> She died three years ago.">> Well, the next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of adrug dealer known> as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. Thecardboard box was> there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained.And there was this> note.> It said: "Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wastedHoochie. Sorry we> snorted your sister.>> No hard feelings. Have a nice day."________________________________________>>David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR>> > > drivers:>>>> > > # 10 - Have to sit upright while driving.>> > > # 9 - Pistol won't stay under front seat.>> > > # 8 - Engine noise drowns out the rap music.>> > > # 7 - Pit crew can't work on car while holding up pants at >>the>>same>> >time.>> > > # 6 - They keep trying to carjack Dale JR.>> > > # 5 - Police cars on track interfere with race.>> > > # 4 - No passenger seat for the Ho.>> > > # 3 - No Cadillac's approved for competition.>> > > # 2 - When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.>> > >>> > >>> > > AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY BLACKS CAN'T BE IN NASCAR...>> > >>> > >>> > > #1 - They can't wear their helmets sideways!>>>>>>@@@@I haven't acquired all of this and definitely haven't mastered all - maybe that is my problem!! Enjoy
A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE... A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, anda black lace bra... A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE... One friend whoAlways makes her Laugh... And oneWho lets her cry... A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE... A good piece of furniture not previously owned byAnyone else in her family... A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE... Eight matching plates, Wine glasses with stems,And a recipe for a meal that willMake her guests feel honored. A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE... A feeling of control over Her destiny... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... How to fall in love Without losing herself... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... How to quit a job... Break up with a lover... And confront a friend without ruining the friendship... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... When to try harder... and When to walk away... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... That she can't change...The length of her calves, The width of her hips, orThe nature of her parents... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... That her childhoodMay not have been Perfect... but; It's over... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... What she would and Wouldn'tDo for love or more... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... How to live alone...even if She doesn't like it... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... Whom she can trust, Whom she can't,And why she shouldn't Take it personally... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... Where to go?Be it to her best friend's kitchen table... Or a charming inn in the woods...When her soul needs soothing... EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... What she can and can't accomplishIn a day... A month...And a year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home