sky Blue

Friday, June 30, 2006


Today definitely falls under the category "pretty day",,every thing just seemed to flow along nicely,,,no prozac needed. Awoke rather early,,,,5 am,,birds chirping,,patient snoring,,,and thought yup 2 more hours of zzzz's. Could hear the bus for the workers beeping at 6am,,,and off to dream land I went. Re-awoke at 7am,,,pt. Still asleep ,,,able to shower and stretch and just enjoy and appreciate the am,,,rain free!!!! Had relief coming in at 9am for a 4 hour break....all intentions of hitting the gym,,,ans a short shopping spree..--went home did a load of laundry...Played in garden---went down to river and saw {J},,,,by way of a burger from sterwerts,,,,so unlike me,,to eat a hamburger and from under a light that might have been cooked a week before,,But I dozed the sucker in ketchup & Mayo and some hot relish. And it actually tasted very good. Never made it to the gym to work it off so next day to go is SUNDAY so shall do extra then...Supper was a salad. Talked to my little sister {Margaret} today,,,,I envy her so....She doesn't have to work,,,,has four beautiful children,,,one I am the Godmother too. And she is such a cute person,,,soon she shall be moving "North"and closer to me. {She wanted me to mention how hot and desirable she is compared to me,,,,but "love ya Midge",,,you are cute in your own and so am I,,,And I am sorry to say,you know your old favorite boyfriend,,,,"well I did Joey last week,,,and sorry to say sis,,he was like so-so...Midge you weren't a great teacher there!!!!LOMA,,,,,Gott end now Joey wants lessons,,,busy as I am,,shall help him,,Thank me later!!!! Happy Trails!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home