sky Blue

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Again,,,life on the farm


At times it can be very amusing to be here. Was awoken at 6am to hearing my patient rattle the railing on her bed,,,I said whatcha doing,,,and we both started laughing,,,she explained to me she was trying to figure how to get them down so she can go in kitchen and put a rabbit in the oven for us for breakfast,,,I told her don't worry about it,,,I have breakfast already planned. She is a sweetheart but dementia is starting to get the better of her.,,,We both went back to sleep for a couple of hours. I had break today for 4 hours and got to go do my own"thang" for a bit,,,did the tackle upcoming birthday present,,,for him,,,I got gift cards for various stores. On the morrow taking him to a new restaurant,,,that has been here for years we just never made it to there yet,,,should be interesting me being a food critic. Got back to work and about 20 or so of the help was blocking the driveway playing some sorta Spanish ball,,,was interesting to watch them scramble as I come speeding in. Must say they all looked very healthy. Got up to the house and noticed another group of workers mowing lawns and weed eating around the other camp,,,and asked them if they can help me in the garden,,,There is a spot that the big lawn mower can not do,,and it was getting high,,,The guy understood much of what I asked him to do,,,and did do a very attentive job,,,just took down my Hibiscus bush and a row of spinach,,,and peas,,,but other than that it looked great. I felt like I was on a Northern Plantation. These folks all work very hard and they don't mind helping which is great...Well that basically was my day,,inbetween a few laughs and yadda,,,Hope you had happy trails,,Cheers:>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home