sky Blue

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 16th....

Well ...It is 3 days away from his birthday,,and I have nothing special to give him. Putting a bow on myself has wore out years ago,,,After about 3 years of prancing around with a bow on your head for your mate on their birthday looses its appeal. Thought I would get him a power washer but he is just too fussy about details on man tools. I think all guys are like that,,,,they need to pick out their own crap.///This picture I took at work,,,think I might have posted it before but what the heck I like it so here it is again....The clover on the top looks like it is only 3 pedals but it really is 4. I just love looking for clovers they seem to have a magic about them and bring me good luck. I have a favorite gold chain that I wear daily that has a four leaf clover on it wit a emerald in the middle. Emeralds,,Rubies and Diamonds are my favorite jewels,,,and all in that order. At work now and patient is asleep,,,we are going to have a boring day unfortunately,,,,The son took the house car on us,,,and still has not returned it so no going out,,,,nothing to bake,,,and TV,,really bores her,,,she can not comprehend it any longer and gets lost after 5 minutes of any show,,,it's a bitch to getting old. I refuse to do it.///I have a cyber friend that really has a great job,,,but I don't think they realize it,,,He works 3 ,,,14hour days,,,Friday,,Saturday and Sunday,,,then he spends his time on a boat all week. He has cable hooked up to his marina,,,Oh how I wish our club had that,,,I would spend all my free time on our boat. Not that I would constantly watch TV,,,but you have the option to if you wanted,,,so cool. Well avoid the rain drops,,,they are still coming down,,,Things in Peabody, MA aren't looking so good these days with all the flooding,,,the roads there are rivers. We will be heading up and past that area this weekend for his birthday celebration,,,since it only comes once a year we like to make it last a week or so,,,,perhaps it shall finally stop raining and it will be a beach day. Cheers for now and Happy Trails :>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home