sky Blue

Sunday, June 25, 2006

the day,,,,,,


This shot,,is just a little speck of my garden,,,every green you see is a flower yet to bloom.Everything is pretty well low maintance. Witch is great. The Babies Breath that is not yet in bloom is pinkish. Having spent the last 4 days home,,and I did nothing in the garden,,,but yet I enjoyed it so. I need to get out there and cut back my dead Valverian plant's floweres,,,other than that all is doing great out there. A few plants did not come back over the winter but those that did are truley awesum. Even my fern that I took from my trip to Selkirk Shores. I am now back at work,,,have been last 36 hours,,(almost like stranded on a Island),,,,my gardends here are doing great,,,her son in law came and mowed,,,,I was going to get one of the Jamican's to weed,,,but he promissed to come back later and do that for me......he does not know plants,,,took down my 5 corn on the cob plants,,,,witch were 12inches tall..that really sucked,,,,but shall plant again. Every thing is so slow paced here at work,,,I get bored. Yesterday for fun I disconnected the drain pipes and cleaned them out for something to do. My patient is doing good,,,at 95,,,her demetia is at times just like mine. The other girls here keep the house pretty clean,,,so for me being management I am bored !!!!Wonder how many others can say that about their jobs.I am so use to checking vitals,,,and doing medical stuff,,,,here Dr.Phil is the best part of our day,,,dam him he is on reruns!!,,,Well on the morrow heading out to go to gym for a couple of hours,,then back her to take her visiting,,,,unless her great nephew who is scitzo,,has a issue,,,I think it might be boring ,,,,-----This person I USE to know,,,,is such a freaking dick head. When I sign into MSN,,,and set my site to away,,,,they remain on....once I go on,,,they disapear,,,,all I wanta say to them is screw you!!!! ,,,,and all I wish and cast apon them is bad Karma,,,so if your reading this ----Hi how you doing,,,(as I poke pins in your doll) Happy Trails!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home