sky Blue

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Officially Summer


Yesterday it seemed like it took forever to get out of the house. Her daughter and son in law came over and put up railings in the shower for us. She is sorta a weird person,,,doesn't really acknowledge her mother. She can see the pain in my patients face as she tries to talk to her daughter and she just walks away,,,and I have to tell her "Your mother is still talking to you"....Well after they left we went up to her son's strawberry stand. We sat in the car for awhile watching,,,lots of people stopping by,,,buying strawberries & plants. He didn't see us,,not knowing what car I had. I drove the dog mobile. It's a oldsmobile that {J} takes the dog in,,,and tons of hairs fly all over the car as you go. I picked 4 qts. of berries and some rhubarb. I let her son drive the dog mobile ,,,so he could show us the rest of the farm up there. It's is a huge orchard,,,bigger than this one I am on,,,I was surprized. All neatly mowed between the tree's just like down on my farm. There was abeutiful pond,,the size of a lake in the way back that borders houses,,,those people are so lucky to have that nice lake behind their house's. We then went for icescream,,,it was a nice day,,,Got back to our farm at 6pm.. By the time I got the critters fed and supper made it was after 7pm. I really wanted a early night,,,the next day I was going to have a procedure done--LLBBx3,,,Well we got to bed by 10pm so it wasn't that bad. The mother cat cried a lot during the night searching for her kittens,,,it was sad. I got up at 5:30 am,,today,,,wanted to get some things done before I left. The procedure I had was very painfull. I was going to be sedated,,,but when I realized it wasn't just valium and something I was not use to or ever had before,,,,and they would have to hook me up to a heart machine,, and moniture my heart. Well that kinda scarried me and I refused the drug. Bad mistake,,,,The doctor put one shot in my spine to numb the area,,,that was painfull but not half as what was to come,,,,3 more shots in my spine. When he was done he said when shall we do the other side,,,,I said not for a while,,,He told me a needed to be sedated....UGH-----After that my day got better,,,shall right about it on the morrow,,,Right now I have a headache (side effect) and going go get some sympthy. HAPPY PAIN FREE TRAILS!!!!!!#######(AND SOME JOKES)

Subject: The Pope is Driving

After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded into the limo, (and he doesn't travel lightly), the driver notices that the Pope is still standing on the curb. "Excuse me, Your Holiness," says the driver, " Would you please take your seat so we can leave?" "Well, to tell you the truth," says the Pope, "they never let me drive at the Vatican when I was a cardinal, and I'd really like to drive today." "I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job! And what if something should happen?" protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that morning. "Who's going to tell? Besides, there might be something extra in it for you,"says the Pope with a smile. Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver quickly regrets his decision when,after exiting the airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating the limo to 105 mph (remember, he's a German Pope). "Please slow down, Your Holiness!" pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear sirens. "Oh, dear God, I'm gonna lose my license...and my job!" moans the driver. The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the cop takes one look at him, goes back to hismotorcycle, and gets on the radio. "I need to talk to the Chief," he says to the dispatcher. The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a limo going a hundred and five. "So bust him," says the Chief. "I don't think we want to do that, he's really important," said the cop. The Chief exclaimed, "All the more reason!" "No, I mean really important," said the cop with a bit of persistence. The Chief then asked, "Who ya got there, the Mayor?" Cop: "Bigger." Chief: "The Governor?" Cop: "Bigger." Chief: "The President?" Cop: "Bigger." "Well," said the Chief, "Who is it?" Cop: "I think it's GOD!" The Chief is even more puzzled and curious, "What makes you think it's God?" Cop: "He's got the Pope as a chauffeur."

13 Reasons To Smile

:>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>)

13 Reasons to Smile
1} Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
2} Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
3}I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it So I said "Implants?" She hit me.
4} How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America?
5} A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow..that was fun!"
6} I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
7} When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."
8} Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
9} Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!
10}Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
11) Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.
12} Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?
13}Bumper sticker of the year: "If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"
##########################################################And remember: life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@





Do you Yahoo!?Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home