sky Blue

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday,,June 25Th


Well I did it,,,I went out and bought a new camera,,,It is great -The pictures are so clear and no waiting for them like my other camera. Sure do wish I knew how to use all the features on it. It is a Olympus FE-115. Not sure if that is a good camera or not. But I do seem to like it so far. This is a first picture I took with it. So dam clear,,,the colors are great,,,wish I had a green squash in that bowl,,,think that would have looked cool. Was going to take a shot of the food grilling on the grill,,but it's raining,,and I am holding off till {J} makes it. I know if I wait a bit,,his tummy will yell," ,screw it,,I will cook.,,Yup there he is in the kitchen grumbling and acting like a jerk. He can be such a dick head at times. He took the London broil that I was marinating and cut it in half,,,by the thickness,,I marinated 2 different kinds you think he would appreciate that,,,nope. Well luckily he just cut his own up. Think it is the German in him that makes him the way he is,,,,needless to say that part I hate. Give me the Italian side of him. If he acted this way years ago I would have snubbed his arse and wouldn't think of dating a guy so stubborn. Just thinking,,,humm the dog is a German Shepard but yet so different. Wonder how he would be if he could talk. Well on another note,,I finally made it to the gym today. Was a little hesitant on getting on the scale. I haven't worked out in about 1 1/2 weeks. But I was happy that I didn't gain any weight and actually lost 5 lbs. Supper turned out good,,,think {J} was surprised I didn't buy Tederloin,,,he even asked me what made me buy London Broil...I haven't bought that cut of meat in 10 years. My piece came out great,,I soaked it in a Ginger & Sesame seed . His was in a more Manley type of dressing (stero typing). And his was tough,,,over cooked and he screwed it up by cutting it. I went up to the nursing home and saw my mom today. I even stayed and had lunch with her that was nice. The homes are so short of help,,,I think the majority of the people they hire are lazy,,,I told the one girl to make a note that my mom needs a dentist appointment,,,oh no,,you gotta do that on Monday,,,I mean she couldn't just jot it down and pass that info along. If I ran a home it would be so much more personal. And the staff would definitely have gym access and dental. I even splurged on my self today and hit the candy store...So much for the 5lbs I lost,,,,I bought 3/4 of Ginger candy and 5 truffels,,,gave {J} one,,,Right now the rain is coming down in a nice steady beat,,truly a good evening for lighting some candles and chilling out,,,,Enjoy,,,,Happy Trails!!!######################################Be careful out there, this person may be lurking in your area!
> Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make > their days interesting. Well for example, the other day I went into > town and went to a shop in Elizabeth street. I was only in there for > about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a cop writing out aparking ticket.> I went up to him and said, "Come on mate, how about giving a senior a > break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a> Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having > worn tyres.> So I called him a piece of dog shit.> He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the > first.> Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 > minutes.> The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.> Personally, I didn't give a shit. I came into town by bus.> I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's > important at my age.> -->> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car. Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a white bag on the seat next to Sally. "What in bag?" asked the old woman. Sally looked down at the white bag and said, "It's a box of chocolates. I got it for my husband". " The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said: "Good trade.",,(How I I could relate to this one a hour ago!!!)#########He told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit. Then I caught him spending $65.00 on a tool.. And I asked how come I had to give up stuff and he didn't. He said he needed the tool to look manly for me. I told him that was what the beer was for. I don't think he's coming back. !!! { Reworded for my advantage}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home