sky Blue

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Another adventure from camping


One day trip on holiday we all ventured over to "Plum Island",,,located east by "Newbury Port". We decided to all take our bikes and poles,,,the guys,,{J} and Bobby were going fishing----Katie and I and my 2 nephews would be wandering the beach and biking. We went to the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge,,,4,662 acres of sandy beaches...Impoundments,,and tidal marshes. It is one of the top bird watching sites in the USA. It has 7 separate beaches,,,only 1-6 & 7 were open for people. The others were closed due to birds,,,nesting. We proceeded down to beach #7,,,it was full,,{8 cars top,,,no extra parking},,,so back to beach # 6 we went. Ahha lucky for us 3 spots left to park,,,and we had 2 cars. Soon as we pulled in our blazers attracted hundreds of Green Heads!!!Ugh--They are these vampire Large flies with ..{you Guessed it} Green Heads,,,,Flies that bite and aim to kill. We were protected with our Skin So Soft on by Avon,,,the only thing that works...We then thou decided biking was out. They had a nice wooden bridge trail down to the beach,,,it was long about #3/4 of a mile,,,sorta like above the brush,,,,as we walked we heard something big,,critter type of animal run through the brush,,,I thought it was a wild bore,,,,It reminded me of something out of the show "Lost",,,very freaking scary. We finally made it to the beach,,,thanfull unharmed. The beach for the most part seemed very empty,,,the tide was low and you could walk way out and appreciate all the beauty around. Lots of sand pipers and sand swallows,,,,few seagulls but for the most part,,,sand pipers had the range. Along the beach I counted ^6 of these dead,,,not sure,,,perhaps sting ray's,,,if any one knows for sure,,let me know!! It's amazing how it resembles a face,,,,sorta like a mask you would wear for a MardeGra party or sorts. I wondered why I saw these here and not where we were camping,,,or along another beach down in Ipswich...Or any where else,,humm. My nephew found the first perfect sandollar,,,then my brother found one. Me my collection was,,a scallop shell that got smoothed due to the tides and a big perfect piece of beach glass. {J} found me a extremely perfect large clam shell that would make a great ashtray. Sorta reminded me of the antique mother of Pearl ashtray I had,,but broke when I threw it at him like 20 years ago. I thought to my self,,,,this one I shall not brake. It was a very nice day trip and shall put it on my list to do again. Well yesterday was my first day back to Reality,,,wich bites. I did the mail thingy witch was a very heavy day to say the least with 3 different box holders. I went out with 12 tubs of mail where as for a saturday I usually have 4 at the most. Got home after 5 and had to pack up and go to my homecare job. That was a piece of cake. My patient missed me so and was so pleasant to have me back. Left there at 11;30 this am,,,got home and sprused up a bit and headed out the door by 12;30 for a clam bake at the VFW in Styvesant falls. It was a great time. And under my plate was a thankyou for coming and a $10 gift certificate for a local store,,,Bonus for me.The food was great,,,we left at 4;30pm,,before the band so I could go play in the garden and {J} to watch his car racing red kneck crap that he watches. I can never understand the thrill of going around and around the track. I did pick #24 car,,,Jordon as my favorite,,,and only because [J] hates him. You can tell we are together to long when we look for pleasure in finding the things that annoy each other and keep doing it. Like the toilet seat issue. Constantly he leaves it up,,,even on vacation,,,,this is a new thing he has started to do,,,I think since I started like #24 ugh,,,Men,,they get younger and younger as they age.....Well now its off to HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!!
The Why's of Men
1. WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX?
(because they are plugged into a genius)
2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX?
(they don't have enough time)
3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG?
(they don't stop to ask directions)
4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?
(because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock)
(You're laughing, aren't you?!?!)
5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS?
(so they won't hump women's legs at cocktails parties)
6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN?
(you need a rough draft before you make a final copy)
7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN?
(don't know.....it never happened)
( C'mon guys, we laugh at your blonde jokes!)
And my personal favorite:
8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH?
(because a vibrator can't mow the lawn)
Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and
laughter in your heart......Then you are just an old sour fart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home