sky Blue

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Take me back to the sea


This is a cool shot it was taking sorta early one morning while I was walking the beach from Merrimack River to the beach by the ocean. At Salisberry State Park. I think that is one of the reasons I love it there,,,one beach flows into the next. Across the river is Plum Island. Counting the days till I go back,,,A little over a month,,I can't wait. I started this blog at work this morning but couldn't finish it because the photo got lost into cyber space. It wasn't deleated by me just freakin lost some where. Since I got back to work I told one of the girls that helps out under no reason should you ever cut my patients hair. She totally screwed it up. She cut it so short and had it packed with hairspray,,,again never put that much in my pt. hair. I know she ment well but she should just continue to screw up her own head and no one elses. Her hair is super long in the lower back,,,her top is like 1/2 in of hair and I swear she uses a can of hair spray on it. You touch it and nothing moves. I think she combes it once a week. My hair is soft and silky,,,can't imagine ruining it like that.I think another friend of mine at the post office is a little upset at me for not covering for her on the morrow so she can go to water country. I think she was going with JeaniaJeania who now is her best friend,,,she said no she was going with another friend,,,not that it matters but I don't believe her. I after my 3 hour work am going hopefully on the river boating all afternoon till 5pm,,when I gotta get back to work. I say that hopefully only because {J} is illin. He didnt even leave the house today,,,I had to move his truck and fetch him the paper,,,ugh he better get over it by the morrow. Life on the farm is good. Tomorrow will be the first apples coming off some trees and then they shall be packing till next year. My pt.'s son is a very hard working man. He and is wife finally took a break this weekend and went to Long Island,,,,I think they should try and take more and not work so hard. He laughed at me when I said my 2 week vacation was to short and I can't wait till the next one......Oh well such is life it should be one long vacation filled with lots of fun and we should all be born with a silver spoon to help it,,,,,Happy Trails!!!!!!!
Stubborn Traveler
A plane is on its way to Houston when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.
The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.
She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.
The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here."
The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde sitting in first class that belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat.
The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy, she will have to leave and return to her seat.
The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here."
The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this woman who won't listen to reason.
The pilot says, "You say she is blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."
He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry" and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.
The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.
I told her, "First class isn't going to Houston."

####################################################################Your Paw has a job. It's the first one he had in forty-eight years since wehavDear Son:e been married. We are a little better off now, because we have so muchmoney now we don't know what to do with it. Paw gets $47.15 every Thursday,so we thought we ought to do something about fixing up the house. We sent toSears & Roebuck for one of those bathrooms you hear people having in houses.It took a plumber to put it in shape.On one side of the bathroom is a great long thing something like a pigtrough, only you get in it and wash all over. Over on the other side is alittle white thing they call a sink where you wash your face and hands. Butover in the corner we really got something. This thing, you put one foot in,wash it clean, then you pull the chain & get fresh water for the other foot.Two lids come with the thing. We got no use for them in the bathroom so I'musing one for the bread board. The other lid has a hole in it so we use itfor a frame for grandfather's picture.Sears & Roebuck are real nice people to deal with. They sent us a roll ofpaper with the outfit. We can't write on it very well, so I'm using it towrap Paw's lunch. Take care of yourself.Maw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home