sky Blue

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Calmness....Mellow Yellow

If pictures could speak,,,this definitely would put you in a mellow mood. I remember hiking and walking up a hill,,the smell of the fresh woods around you and listening to the sounds of nature. It was not raining that day but from the overflow of days gone by, I came upon this site of nature. The fern flourishes with the moisture. Like people do when they are loved. The scene was very relaxing....Which brings me to other thoughts....Today was a mail day. It was busy but that is usual. It is a very busy type of job,,,there is 3 different routes in the office. It always amazes me about the people that complain. Not on my route but the other 2 routes. All routes have like over 400 different people,,and you have to know who lives where,,who left and all that crapla. Well I have been doing it a long time,,and lucky for me my mind is still sharp. And no one complains about a occasional screw up. But on the other routes they write all over the mail and feel it is their civic duty to get on the computer or phone or fax machine and complain. I really think these people need to take a chill pill and relax. I think they feel they are the only person on a route,,hello you are like one of many. And if you feel your carrier is not doing a good job and getting your mail where it should go,,,get a Post office box and see if they do any better. I feel sorta sorry for the other carriers that bust their arses,,and have a few anal retentive customers that the only thing they have going for them is to complain about their service,,,then they even bitch about the price of a stamp. Try wearing your carriers shoes for a week and see how that is,,,whew I need to look at that calming picture again. On a lighter note,,,I am back at my second job/home. All is pretty calm here,,,pt. Is sleeping,,,,the migrant workers are playing their music at a average level. No fights breaking out,,,or peepers in the window. Well not so sure on the later,,,still remember the time I saw foot prints in the snow up to a few windows and tracked them down to the road. Time soon to get a good sleep ;>0. On the morrow getting off work early ,,,7:30 am,,,,and heading to the beach. Going up to N.H. for the day then heading down to Mohican Sun. With numerous stops at favorite spots along the way. Going to see a show Sunday night,,,think Bruce Sprinfield,,,he sang "jessie's girl",,,think it is old,,,and not even sure I got the name right,,,but should be fun. Hope to get some cool shots of EVERYTHING,,,Happy Trails,,Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home