sky Blue

Friday, May 19, 2006

Engulfed


May 19,,,The rain continues to pound on the roof. As if a orchestra was on it with just small drums. Wonder how the dams are holding up,,,There was a article in the local paper about the Gilboa dam,,,and if flood levels reach eight feet above it will break,,,putting pressure on this dam here and causing a tsunami. Where many might not escape if they were nuzzled in there beds. My brother has a house right on the river up there. He is fixing it up and for the mean time not able to live in it yet. Hope by the time it is all redone,,the dam will become safe and remain so for our life time at least. Which brings me to another thought....I am in love again,,,I finally had to tell him last night there is some one I have a crush on,,it took it very well as I described his dark hair and his sky blue eyes,,,and what a beautiful person this guy is. His name is Nate,,,I met him watching the Oprah show,,,he is a regular guest on there. He lost his partner in the big Tsunami,,my heart broke as he told about it,,,,it was hard for him,,,but now perhaps he there is a chance....The first step is meeting him,,,,hummm how can I become a guest on the Oprah show and have my house remodel...Nate would do a great job as usual. Well it is nice to now on this rainy dreary day I have some fantasy to get me by and make my sky blue and thoughts SUNNY. As I decide to go get dressed real cute and have a birthday breakfast with my boyfriend,,,,sure hope he likes his new nickname,,,,Nate. Happy trails and here's hoping there will be a rainbow soon,,and perhaps a cute little Irish leprechaun,,,that we can make as a boy toy:>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home