sky Blue

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Trip...

I left work at 7;30 in the morning,,headed to car wash,,,usually he does that for me the day before,,,but he was busy doing his thing,,(hanging out at club,,,bartender for a bachelorete party) Thing it must have been hard all day listening to a bunch of 20 something giggley little chicks,,,I chose that word on the nicer note,,wanted to put Ho's in there but really they were not. Went tanning and got home at 9am,,,exact time we planned to leave,,,,but I neededto pack. Threw everything I needed together in 12 minutes,,,cosmetics,,clothes,,gym clothes,,bathing suit. Did not forget a thing,,in other words I over packed as usual for a over night trip. The Mas. Pike was pretty good,,not much traffic,,the other roads forget it,,,I couldn't really enjoy my DVD I was watching. He still is on the verge of road rage,,,And lately I noticed he is becoming a rubber knecker,,,looking all around at the new buildings,,,scenery and what ever. Our first stop was Newbury Port. That is one of my favorite little towns,,(,We did get off the busy road early,,I couldn't stand the traffic,,and cut thro a bunch of little towns that we will explore at a later date). Newbury was very busy,,,I couldn't believe all the folks,,,almost like summer. We headed up to Seabrook and looked around,,then it started to rain,,,,we hit the N.H. liquor store for wine and got a bite to eat at Micky D's,,,,Not my choice. Then headed down to Mohican sun. Arrived there at 4;30. Our room was great as always,,,on the 26th floor over looking the river. I went and got a big bag of ice to pour in the sink and keep our drinks cold,,,besides the wine/beer,,there was soda,,juice and tea. After that I went down to get our tickets for the show,,,We were going to see Rick Springfield at 7pm. I then blew a few hundred in a $5 machine,,,all with in 1/2 hour. Got back up to the room and He told me they delivered a refrigerator,,,,humm,,,made me wonder if there was a hidden camera around,,,,how did they know we could use that,,,they already have a weight controlled refrig,,stocked with their beverages and snack. They have $12 bags of peanuts in there and $3.50 beer...$2.00 soda. Just made me wonder. The show we saw was great. I was unfamiliar with Rick,,,but he put on a great show. It got over around 8;30,,,,to late to go to the buffet and fill up on a meal so we headed back to room and by 10pm,,,,we were both hungry and got room service. They top a 18% gratuity charge on it,,plus a $1 per person set up. I didn't have any small bills for a tip,,,and he said don't worry it is included,,,in the charge. Well the next morning I had a bill under my door for the tip. It wasn't much just $4.75. So now I know,,,I always tipped before so that was never a issue till this time....Well I am at work now so I have to end now and like do some actual work. I will continue with the trip and hopefully find my camera cord so I can post some pics,,,,Happy Trails for now!!!Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home