sky Blue

Friday, May 26, 2006

Rainbows of colors

This is one of the green house my patients son owns,,,I lost count to how many there are there.
The plants there are all so healthy looking . It was kinda hard to decide which ones I wanted. For a plant person to be able to go to a green house and pick what ever you want and how many you want is sorta like winning the lottery. I finally managed to plant all the ones I took and my flower beds look great,,,of course my back is killing me thou....Yesterday I really think I had a major bout of pms. Felt better after I went to my House hold tech. job and talked with my friend { A },,,She kinda helped me put a perception on it. After I got done there,,,I headed home to put less clothes on,,,the weather is nice,,,75 degrees at 11:30 am. I met {J} and he bought a sub for us to split and we took the little boat out to our island and had a picnic,,it was fun. We then for the hell of it decided to drop a net out and see what we could catch,,,,no fishing tales here,,,we got nadda. There was just 3 other boats out all day,,so we sorta had the whole river to ourselves,,,which is always cool. There is a few blogs I like to read and thought I'd post them here till I figure out how to put them on the side,,,,,Greek Tragedy.....saltymusings......i'mnottouchingyou.....ackville....all on blogger ,,oh one more romey,,,,Well off to enjoy the day,,,,Happy Trails,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home