sky Blue

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The view.....



I always try to get a room way up highand overlooking the river. It's funny because I I don't like heights or even elevators,,,but for the view it's worth it. Usually when the weather gets warmer you see lots of bats,,,going after the bugs at night. This time we saw a Eagle,,,or he saw it,,,I only saw Hawks. We left there pretty early and headed to Foxwoods where I only blew $40 bucks,,,then to Planet Hollywood for lunch. I had my taste buds craving this shrimp dish for a appetizer,,,but they just changed the menu and that no longer was on it. I had my usual fixings,,,salad and a steak. It was cooked to perfection. Our waitress was very good but always am amazed at how people look. I think at this place the aim to hire those that look like rockers,,,or wanna bee's. With numerous tattoos and earrings in various spots that you see and some you can only imagine. We left there and traveled down 95 towards Rockyneck state park,,,,andhit a stand still in bumper to bumper traffic. As we got closer I could sorta make out the accident it looked like it could have been a van of sorts smashed into the woods and flattened like a pancake. I hope that who ever was in there did not suffer much,,,I doubt they made it out sadly to say. We traveled on and got home at 4pm,,,I unpacked and packed up again for work. Got here yesterday at 5:15,,,so not bad and here I am now. Yesterday I took my patient on a outing to her son's green houses,,and store. He made the comment how I am like a kid in a candy store,,,And I always said that about going there. I got 3 hanging baskets and a trunk load of plants,,,I need to get back there and get more for home,,,I only got about 8 for my house and the rest for my gardens here. Which I am here more than there. I just love planting and picking fresh flowers for the house. Today if the blazer starts I will go on a 4 hour break and hit the gym then home,,,perhaps we will go on the big boat for lunch. Yesterday I had to move my blazer and the battery was dead,,,I had a extra battery and cables and tried to jump it but it scared me,,,so he had to come,,and bitch,,,went in the house to check on patient and told her he's bitching already,,,she laughed. Seems as he had to push the blazer he was yelling for me to straighten the wheel,,,,I heard TURN THE WHEEL,,,,so on with the lecture like I am a child and stopped listening to him,,,I heard,,yadda yadda yadda. Any how thanked him for his trouble and away he went and my peaceful enjoyable day began,,,,Now it's off to begin again,,,Happy Trails!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home